Quantcast

My 660 soon to be mooberized

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
Monkeynuts, monkeytits, Mastermindless, or what ever you call Randy, is about to receive one of the best saws ever made. I did this video of my maybe stock, maybe ported 660. It runs pretty strong but I am sure Randy can make it better. This is my milling saw and I'm not sure it knew what to do being used in a vertical position.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BA7KEanfxGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

trx250r180

The Junk Peddler
Reaction score
i like how 660's sound bouncing off the trees in the woods ,nice deep tone to them

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
I've yet to see a 660.....I think Chitty Avatar is full of Chit. :screwy:

I think Chitty Avatar had to pay a hospital bill that his insurance didn't cover for a day he spent in the ER about a month ago. Also had 4 copays from doctors visits since. Apologize for not getting back to you about my medical and financial issues.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I think Chitty Avatar had to pay a hospital bill that his insurance didn't cover for a day he spent in the ER about a month ago. Also had 4 copays from doctors visits since. Apologize for not getting back to you about my medical and financial issues.

Don't act like you're surprised. Complications from gender re-assignment surgery are not normally covered.

:farkyou:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I've been saying I've wanted to send a saw to Randy for over a year now. Except I didn't do it on the internets.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Between Memorial Day and Labor Day they can do it in Old Orchard Beach, too.

Mastermind

unwilling to issue dredge permits
Reaction score
whutchudoininthere :calipers:

Got muh hammer and chisel in there right now.

Reaction score
Monkeynuts, monkeytits, Mastermindless, or what ever you call Randy, is about to receive one of the best saws ever made. I did this video of my maybe stock, maybe ported 660. It runs pretty strong but I am sure Randy can make it better. This is my milling saw and I'm not sure it knew what to do being used in a vertical position.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BA7KEanfxGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
you should really come to terms with that bluejay

Latest posts