My friend Jason B!

NORMZILLA44

Jan 10, 2012
Hopland Ca. The badlands
Thanks for checking in on me, Jason. Miss ya guy's! Won't get to political, but was in a hard fight for hunting rights in CA. Lasted 6 months, and lost, so far. Was a little messed up over it, didn't cut as much, run the dogs as much. Was only on facebook trying to fight it, and help my friends. But missed you all, so thanks for the hello bro ham. uh-oh I posted this in chainsaw forum, well hey I really love chainsaws, I used a chainsaw last weekend??:evilgrin::evilgrin:

Reactions: 4 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Welcom back Norm!! Sorry to hear of the difficulties involved with hunting territory, it seems as though that's the way things are headed more and more nowadays :(

Oh, and I ran a 395xp, mac 125, and homelite 2100 - chainsaws and stuff and things :D

Reactions: 2 people

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
My buddy Norm G!!

Hey Norm!

Good to hear from ya, glad all is well. I figured you were busy with the hunting stuff, that's been your focus for most of 2012 - but never give up the fight! It's always worth it if you believe in it!! :thumbsup:

Hey. Wait. What the heck!

This thread is in the chainsaw forum! This thread should be moved! Why this can't be here! Blasphemy! Who in hell's creation is running this godforsaken place! Y'all need to get yer heads together! What a frikkin' mess this place is!!!!!!

Y'all are ✖✖✖✖ed!!! :dancingpig::cowdance:

Reactions: 3 people

NORMZILLA44

Jan 10, 2012
Hopland Ca. The badlands
Thanks brothers! Im promise no more tardies, or abscenses man I can't spell anymore LOL! Got a 288xp close to being on my bench. Had to part with my 044 for dog gear, for tracking. Was hard, but had too. May get it back someday, it went to Parmeter. Still have my 372! I have a friend who will trade me a decent 288, for the 372, man you know me and big blocks! Love the 372, but dam 288 always had so much love for em! Happy halloween my friends.

Reactions: 1 person