Quantcast

My Husky's have been treating me good!

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
Hello gang, been some time. I apologize. Had a few tree jobs, and been working a lot of legislature. Anti gun, hunting, and outdoor bills. Hope u all are doing well, and you have been missed very much. And Yes I said Husky:bananapirate:

Attachments

• DSCF4179.jpg
    DSCF4179.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 0209131707a_zps72bd24ed.jpg
    0209131707a_zps72bd24ed.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF4144.jpg
    DSCF4144.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF4173.jpg
    DSCF4173.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 30

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Hi Norm! Last couple of weekends I been playin too :D

RVALUE

Reaction score
Hello gang, been some time. I apologize. Had a few tree jobs, and been working a lot of legislature. Anti gun, hunting, and outdoor bills. Hope u all are doing well, and you have been missed very much. And Yes I said Husky:bananapirate:

Hey Norm!

Haven't made it to Hopland, YET... Holler at you when I do.

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
Awesome gang, missed this fine band! Got a win for the good guys on wed. I spoke before the Fish and wildlife commission and large crowd. Representing to large clubs, we helped a small band of duck hunters. The commision listened! Love the Oak logrolled on ya pic! LOL! Hey I have a 32inch pro light coming for the 395 today. Been a bit since I ran those light oregons. Was going Cannon, but did not have the extra cash this time. I figure I will try the pro light for falling, if I don't like it sell it quick, and buy a Cannon. But sometimes those light bars are sweet. Decent Oak takedown in the morning, and getting ready to load up the arsenal, be a dismantle job. And pictures to come!

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
Big Oak take down yesterday. Aaron got to join us on a job finally. His help and knowledge well appreciated. The big Huskie's got a workout it was all big wood, full of water, and hard as hell. Ran the 395 most of the day. Edge for torque still goes to the 2101. I love em both, different feel to each, both outstanding saws.

Attachments

• DSCF4274.jpg
    DSCF4274.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 38

SawTroll

Reaction score
Big Oak take down yesterday. Aaron got to join us on a job finally. His help and knowledge well appreciated. The big Huskie's got a workout it was all big wood, full of water, and hard as hell. Ran the 395 most of the day. Edge for torque still goes to the 2101. I love em both, different feel to each, both outstanding saws.

I love your reports on the large Huskies, that I never have a chance to run! :couchbeer:

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
Thank u Nikko! And yeah you know I love em! Actually thinking maybe porting some, not sure, we will see. And that was some nasty wood, hard as it comes, and water is a killer, gets our work saws all the time, the live oak. Sprays as much water as it does saw chips. Nikko we have to remedy that my friend, get you behind some husky muscle.

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Reaction score
That was a workout. Good day though. Got a lot done and nobody got hurt. Niko if we can get you out here sometime you can run our big Husqvarnas.:D