Names Bret,

Jan 12, 2018
New guy with lottsa projects-and questions. Semi Retired from injury now living in northern Wy (Shell Canyon}.Former sales / service Manager at Bucks Hardware in Denver in early 80's one of 2 Jonsered dealers in Denver at the time. Moved on to Outdoor Power Sports, Construction mechanics, Commercial Thinning, I cut the bike path from Winter Park to Fraser, fire-wooded, cowboyed, rodeo-ed,hence the semi-retirement courtesy of a really rank saddle bronc that bounced me on my bean hard enough to lose a inch a half of overall length between going into,and comin out of that arena. Still need firewood and know others that do too, but like doing so in style. my plan is to build a few and keep what I want and pass along to friends the others as done and properly tested, have some oldies but goodies . starting with a 2095 that will run double duty as mill and rarely some Big cottonwood, next a 61 or 266 big bore,then 525 or 026 over bore with mods, with a personal fav, a retired MT Hot-Shot line saw a 70 E that will likely get the showroom detail and out for a Sunday cut for nostalgic moment. Thanks for having me, see ya over in the 2095 forum.

czed

Orders his shit fire from Amazon
Aug 30, 2014
New guy with lottsa projects-and questions. Semi Retired from injury now living in northern Wy (Shell Canyon}.Former sales / service Manager at Bucks Hardware in Denver in early 80's one of 2 Jonsered dealers in Denver at the time. Moved on to Outdoor Power Sports, Construction mechanics, Commercial Thinning, I cut the bike path from Winter Park to Fraser, fire-wooded, cowboyed, rodeo-ed,hence the semi-retirement courtesy of a really rank saddle bronc that bounced me on my bean hard enough to lose a inch a half of overall length between going into,and comin out of that arena. Still need firewood and know others that do too, but like doing so in style. my plan is to build a few and keep what I want and pass along to friends the others as done and properly tested, have some oldies but goodies . starting with a 2095 that will run double duty as mill and rarely some Big cottonwood, next a 61 or 266 big bore,then 525 or 026 over bore with mods, with a personal fav, a retired MT Hot-Shot line saw a 70 E that will likely get the showroom detail and out for a Sunday cut for nostalgic moment. Thanks for having me, see ya over in the 2095 forum.
Welcome to the site
View attachment 48741

exSW

thinking of old guys’ balls
Oct 8, 2013
Out there
Roughies.
tl;dr

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mr.bear New Memberz Area 27
naked arborist Chainsawz 6