Quantcast

New guy on SawHawgz......

Smittybilt

Reaction score
Hey all looks like you have a great site going. Upstate NYer here with a few work saws and a few play saws. I am sure i have seen a few of you on other forums.

Smittybilt

Reaction score
thanks fella's i didnt really know if stihlheads were welcome but it seems i have somehow snuck in under the radar.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I'm always looking for a better boat anchor. I'd love to try a Stihl if you wanna kick that nasty habit.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
lol...... they make good wheel chocks too.

The nice thing about them is when they get all beat up, you can't really tell. They look like crap to begin with!!! :bananaparty:

Dammit I'm supposed to be nice. My therapist warned me about the consequences..... :hangout:

FMC

Reaction score
Hey Guys!.......Thought I'd sign up to give you some of my opinions......Hahahahahahaha! There's not much info on bikesaws and I do build bikesaws. I also have been building racechain for quite along time and have plenty of experience at that too. Want some advise just ask. Later Dennis

Gink

Reaction score
Hey Guys!.......Thought I'd sign up to give you some of my opinions......Hahahahahahaha! There's not much info on bikesaws and I do build bikesaws. I also have been building racechain for quite along time and have plenty of experience at that too. Want some advise just ask. Later Dennis

Hey Dennis! Where can I find a bar for the 250! LOL

FMC

Reaction score
You can get one from me Gink. $300+shipping, new roller nose included. Cannon's are $500 +.......I also have sprockets. 404 and 1/2 $300ea.+shipping. It's only money.....Hahahahahaha!

Gink

Reaction score
You can get one from me Gink. $300+shipping, new roller nose included. Cannon's are $500 +.......I also have sprockets. 404 and 1/2 $300ea.+shipping. It's only money.....Hahahahahaha!

Does Big boobs come with it?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score

I want to race my husky 235 where do I start? :evilgrin:

FMC

Reaction score
Does Big boobs come with it?

Sure!.....but don't you think she has more than $300 worth pumped into those......Hahahahahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Cut4fun

Reaction score
HI! I was invited to come in to keep the truth straight LOL.

MacLaren

Reaction score
Good to see ya hear Kevin!
Are you going to WK Poors GTG in June?

Latest posts