New to the site

Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys, great website. After going through the court system for quite some time, the divorce is final and i finally got rid of him. Due to certain agreements with the court I may not speak in detail about certain aspects of what was but is no more. Yet i am joining this site because I was the one who scrounged,split, and stacked our firewood, as well as operated the stove. Fatso just sat there all day while I kept our home warm and told me i could not post on Sawhawgz because he would be made fun of. Well i can post now. I appreciate the info here, and will do my best to communicate without violating the court's orders.

-name withheld

Dan in WI

Trades chicken for favors
Aug 1, 2013
The Epiphany in the Madness

so il logger

Halloween Scrooge
Mar 22, 2015
Hey guys, great website. After going through the court system for quite some time, the divorce is final and i finally got rid of him. Due to certain agreements with the court I may not speak in detail about certain aspects of what was but is no more. Yet i am joining this site because I was the one who scrounged,split, and stacked our firewood, as well as operated the stove. Fatso just sat there all day while I kept our home warm and told me i could not post on Sawhawgz because he would be made fun of. Well i can post now. I appreciate the info here, and will do my best to communicate without violating the court's orders.

-name withheld
Pics?

Dec 14, 2018
I wish I was allowed to post video and pics.
He was constantly angling to "injure" himself to get pills from the hospital and extra disability&lawsuit money. He used to pull in front of bmw's on the highway&brake check the living hell out of them out of nowhere and would say a deer ran in front of him when the investigators would start closing in. It's like the guy has never heard of a dash cam. He would keep denying everything and sticking with the deer story even as they showed him the dash cam video. Not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Dan in WI

Trades chicken for favors
Aug 1, 2013
The Epiphany in the Madness

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Shouldn't this be in the 5 word thread?

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
I have a feeling there are going to be some "I'm going to warn you one lat time" and tantrums of biblical proportions before this runs out.
I think this all stems from the time the ex-wife got spit roasted by cjcocn and paincow.