RandyMac

Stiff Member
Jan 16, 2012
At the edge of the known world
This was that pot farmer, he showed up to collect his 'dogs'. He gave me what was supposed to be a big friendly smile and said that we hadn't been introduced
I told that there was no need for it and ignored his outreached hand, his face went beet red. He had brought a local thug with him, that fucker knew me and started backing up.
Mr pot farmer was too stupid to realize how close he came to dying, the thug clued him in, face went from red to grey. He loaded up the dogs and left. As soon as he did, the retired cop who is a neighbor popped out of the trees carrying a pump 12ga, laughing his ass off, he knew me well, we started at the same time.

stihl sawing

aquirrel aficionado
Jan 12, 2012
Arkysaw
This was that pot farmer, he showed up to collect his 'dogs'. He gave me what was supposed to be a big friendly smile and said that we hadn't been introduced
I told that there was no need for it and ignored his outreached hand, his face went beet red. He had brought a local thug with him, that fucker knew me and started backing up.
Mr pot farmer was too stupid to realize how close he came to dying, the thug clued him in, face went from red to grey. He loaded up the dogs and left. As soon as he did, the retired cop who is a neighbor popped out of the trees carrying a pump 12ga, laughing his ass off, he knew me well, we started at the same time.
You have a tire tool or that big hawg leg?