OIL THREAD!!!

stihl sawing

aquirrel aficionado
Jan 12, 2012
Arkysaw
I'm fixin to get banned, they left that damn stihlboy as a mod. That cocky bastard run off a lot of members when he was there a while back.

Reactions: 9 people

roberte

little man
Sep 30, 2013
I'm fixin to get banned, they left that damn stihlboy as a mod. That cocky bastard run off a lot of members when he was there a while back.

Management didnt help when they said the computer VD we got when their site crashed was our fault

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people

olyman

Jan 7, 2014
that place,,cant seem to get their head out of their a...........same way,,when del queer,,and golughisass were in there.......garygoo got to be a bit of a head also.......

Reactions: 2 people

pioneerguy600

Oct 17, 2013
Why waste money on mix oil? I read it on the internets that saws can be run on straight gas, its been done, must be true, cause !

Reactions: 7 people

DSS

Prince of Tater Island
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn© is a midget
Yeah, that little prick banned me once, and I didn't actually deserve it that time. He used to go around deleting posts at random and then send threatening PM's. Just imagine how well that would go with me.

Reactions: 8 people

olyman

Jan 7, 2014
Yeah, that little prick banned me once, and I didn't actually deserve it that time. He used to go around deleting posts at random and then send threatening PM's. Just imagine how well that would go with me.
probably a lot less well, if met face to face........................:happywink:

Reactions: 3 people

cat-face timber

Recycled Tampon. Just wring 'em out.
Jun 25, 2014
Northern Arizona
You are filling up the oil tank, Right.

That is the tank if front right?
That is the only tank that I can get the cap off of, so that is the one that gets the Diesel, Antifreeze, beer whatever I have handy.

One more issue I am having....... The chain that goes around the blade... why does it get so dang HOT.. it hurts when I place it against my body parts...

Reactions: 9 people

pioneerguy600

Oct 17, 2013
We are not allowed to ban a member on AS any more, we can give them a vacation or a partial disconnect . They took the banning option away from the moderators and only admins can ban members, well at least that is what admins think...LOL

I just ran my camp saw on 2 year old gas/oil mix, tank was still full so I ran it all through the saw. Is my saw screwed now??

trx250r180

The Junk Peddler
Staff member
May 7, 2013
We are not allowed to ban a member on AS any more, we can give them a vacation or a partial disconnect . They took the banning option away from the moderators and only admins can ban members, well at least that is what admins think...LOL

I just ran my camp saw on 2 year old gas/oil mix, tank was still full so I ran it all through the saw. Is my saw screwed now??
Does it take a lot of time out of your day to be a mod ? Or do you just have to deal with reported stuff ? They don't have you read through everything to make sure no one is breaking rules ? Just keeping up with this site and a/s seems like a full time job to me without mod chores .

pioneerguy600

Oct 17, 2013
Does it take a lot of time out of your day to be a mod ? Or do you just have to deal with reported stuff ? They don't have you read through everything to make sure no one is breaking rules ? Just keeping up with this site and a/s seems like a full time job to me without mod chores .
I just cover the ,Chainsaw threads, and read just about every post made in there and of course there are the reported stuff to handle. There are other mods that cover other sections of the forum as well as the reported stuff, 3 new mods have signed on this month.

Reactions: 4 people

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement

So essentially no one will ever be banned there?

Seeing the owners could give two chits about that place....

Reactions: 2 people
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nk14zp Hawgz Back 40 71
Windthrow Chainsawz 17
Windthrow Hawgz Garage 17
H 2 H The Razorback Lounge 3
BloodOnTheIce Chainsawz 23