Old ✖✖✖✖ers check in, so's we know you ain't dead or abducted by aliens.

Laroo

Dreams of $3500 of bacon
Oct 13, 2013
Ewetah

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Jan 13, 2012
Uranus...
Chris and Pete ain't kidding, if yer poopin in Pinedale, you'll by lucky if you hear a splash in the turlet.
The offer is always open to stop for a visit I ain't too far away from Pinedale

Thanks for the offer Stacey. The War Dept has the trip planned out pretty tight. Going to have to take you up on that offer another time.

We went through Utah on the way into Wyoming on Monday, and today went through Idaho on the way out. In a hotel in Elko, Nevada right now.

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Jan 13, 2012
Uranus...
Thursday or fryday morning, I think, got a buzy signal.
Strange. Cell signal at my place is shitty...........but when it fails the incoming call usually just goes straight to voicemail. Were you calling from your home/computer # or your cell? I don't have your cell # stored in my phone contacts. On the 3rd thru the 5th, I had a SoCal # (909) and a Solono county # (925) come in. Niether rang. One went to VM and the other showed up later as a missed call. Fucking ATT.......

I'll call you on Mon or Tues after we have returned home and I can get some free/quiet time. I need a vacation from my vacation........

PRJ

Strange. Cell signal at my place is shitty...........but when it fails the incoming call usually just goes straight to voicemail. Were you calling from your home/computer # or your cell? I don't have your cell # stored in my phone contacts. On the 3rd thru the 5th, I had a SoCal # (909) and a Solono county # (925) come in. Niether rang. One went to VM and the other showed up later as a missed call. Fucking ATT.......

I'll call you on Mon or Tues after we have returned home and I can get some free/quiet time. I need a vacation from my vacation........

Pro tip: When you have chitty cellphone service, texting works better than voicemail.