Patience is not one of my virtues...

Nixon

Renfrew > Boyers
Aug 5, 2013
West Sunbury Pa.
So, while sitting around being bored and contemplating the meaning of life , the universe ,and everything this AM ,I came up with the answer. It's called 395 XPG . Called the dealer told him to get one with the 28 " tech lite bar .
Seemed like a great plan ...... One old fart , one big honking saw ,one trip to "cuddle lane " . Now to figure out the amount of hush money it'll take to keep my wife happy , and my bones unbroken . :couchbeer:

Reactions: 6 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
So, while sitting around being bored and contemplating the meaning of life , the universe ,and everything this AM ,I came up with the answer. It's called 395 XPG . Called the dealer told him to get one with the 28 " tech lite bar .
Seemed like a great plan ...... One old fart , one big honking saw ,one trip to "cuddle lane " . Now to figure out the amount of hush money it'll take to keep my wife happy , and my bones unbroken . :couchbeer:
The hush money ratio is exponential. Take how much your aids curing 395XPG costs and multiply it by 5 to the 9th. And she'll be happy.

Reactions: 4 people

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Feb 15, 2013
North Country New York
My wife thinks this thread is funny as hell. She likes the piss soaked midget cats responses. She encourages me to buy saws, buy guns or what ever may interest me at the time provided it can be afforded. I pulled in the drive way with my new truck back in April and she said it was pretty. She had no knowledge of me buying the truck until it came home.

Reactions: 3 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
My wife thinks this thread is funny as hell. She likes the piss soaked midget cats responses. She encourages me to buy saws, buy guns or what ever may interest me at the time provided it can be afforded. I pulled in the drive way with my new truck back in April and she said it was pretty. She had no knowledge of me buying the truck until it came home.
Same with mine. Wow, you got a black one this time she said. Talking about the truck.

Reactions: 1 person

stihl023/5

BoobsRus
Jul 31, 2013
My wife has gave up. First was the stink eye and that was warded off by a lean and an aroma. Then when the nagging stopped I found out she hates "selective hearing"

Reactions: 3 people

Blazin

Mr. Whiskerz
Jan 13, 2012
Upstate NY
Meh, I buy what I want too....Just bought a new Tikka T3, she did say "holy crap" when she saw what glass I'm looking to get for it.

Reactions: 2 people

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
Meh, I buy what I want too....Just bought a new Tikka T3, she did say "holy crap" when she saw what glass I'm looking to get for it.
The glass is where it makes a normal rifle great or in your case a great rifle awesome.

Reactions: 2 people

Blazin

Mr. Whiskerz
Jan 13, 2012
Upstate NY
He can buy the finest optics money can buy but if he can't shoot, what good is it? I'll take a good rifle with a good scope and an awesome trigger any day over some $2,000 scope.
I see, you're a Tasco type of guy then :grim: I ain't spending 2G on a scope either you penard....Leupold VX3

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
I want a nightforce or kahles for my next long range toy.

Nixon

Renfrew > Boyers
Aug 5, 2013
West Sunbury Pa.
Chainsaws , guns ,etc.. All in the same thread . Can't get better than that ! All we need is :bacon:!
btw ..... jan made that apple pie recipe you posted . Great stuff !!! Thanks !

Mastermind

unwilling to issue dredge permits
Jan 12, 2012
Under the thumb of Thomas1
Chainsaws , guns ,etc.. All in the same thread . Can't get better than that ! All we need is :bacon:!
btw ..... jan made that apple pie recipe you posted . Great stuff !!! Thanks !
Welp I reckon a tale is in order.

I went on an adventure one day......I loaded up my chainsaw, gun, and my favorite apple pie, and went in search of the elusive bacon beast.

When my four wheel drive got mired in the mud I sure was glad I brought along my chainsaw. Using the saw I cut a tree to help me lever the old truck out......and that's when I saw it. That's right guys.......the elusive bacon beast was standing not 40 feet away for me, staring me down.

I had left my gun in the truck, but all was well. You guys probably don't know this, but the elusive bacon beast is a sucker for a sweet homemade apple pie. I reached in my pocket and dug out that pie........welp, here came the beast snarling and showing it's tusks off in a wild, and overly scary fashion. When the elusive bacon beast tried grabbing the pie, I cut it's head clean off with my trusty chainsaw.

Thank God I was running 40:1 and a square ground chain.

Reactions: 5 people