Quantcast

Peyton cut from the Colts.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Finally took the time to read that article in its entirety. I can't say I blame the Colts at this point. He's been injured and operated on several times. He's 36 years old. And they have the first pick in the draft to grab the next up and comer. I don't follow Colts football closely so I can say with an unbiased point of view that I think they're making a smart move. On the other hand I think he's going to have a difficult time settling in with a new team. I definitely think he should give football another shot if he's fully recovered from his injuries, but I sure hope he doesn't turn into another Favre. Know when to hang it up.

Gink

Reaction score
Actually Brett Farve was pretty successful up to retirement. He was one win away from a superbowl appearance, alot 20 something quarterbacks will never get that far. I've never understood why he was ragged on for that. He could return next year and still be better than most QB's in the league. As far as Peyton goes it is very sad to see him leave Indy, as I was a Colts fan until yesterday! I'm still awaiting on who my favorite team will be:D

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Actually Brett Farve was pretty successful up to retirement. He was one win away from a superbowl appearance, alot 20 something quarterbacks will never get that far. I've never understood why he was ragged on for that. He could return next year and still be better than most QB's in the league. As far as Peyton goes it is very sad to see him leave Indy, as I was a Colts fan until yesterday! I'm still awaiting on who my favorite team will be:D

Yes while Favre still made it places during the season you could definitely see his fatique and brittleness while playing. By the end of the season he just didn't have enough left to finish strong. I think his gameplay is only part of the equation though. I think his actions in the off season and at the beginning of the season were quite selfish and a bad example. Never really liked his attitude as a person, but his stats are definitely up with the greats.

MacLaren

Reaction score
Yes while Favre still made it places during the season you could definitely see his fatique and brittleness while playing. By the end of the season he just didn't have enough left to finish strong. I think his gameplay is only part of the equation though. I think his actions in the off season and at the beginning of the season were quite selfish and a bad example. Never really liked his attitude as a person, but his stats are definitely up with the greats.

I disagree. What I mean is I just think Brett was keepin it real so to speake. Because when it comes right down to it, the NFL is all about the $$$$$.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

MacLaren

Reaction score
I disagree. What I mean is I just think Brett was keepin it real so to speake. Because when it comes right down to it, the NFL is all about the $$$$$.

Thats not to include his dirty texts to that woman that looked like his wife lol!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
At the point he was at in his career, I'm not so sure he needed any $$$$.......

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
What would be hilarious is Brady gets paralyzed from the neck down due to a hot air balloon accident in Zimbabwe and the Pats pick up Peton as their new quarterback.

But the craziness doesn't stop there. Coach Beli moves away to France in hope to pursue his artist career. In his place the NFL is going to hire Dennis Rodman.

Then shortly after Favre has himself cloned in hopes to always keep a part of himself in the game forever but the clones aren't perfect. Imagine a crazier version of Multiplicity only with 278 Brett Favres and most of them are completely retarded. A couple are sorta smart but they have all kinds of personality flaws. Later on they all get contracts to play in the NFL on a single team and clones keep being made to replace the current generations to keep Brett's blood in the NFL indefinitely. The team is called the SanFrancisco Favres - SanFran is already taken by the 49'ers but the owners (and all SFF staff for that matter) are retarded clones of Brett and they don't understand how cities and mascots properly work be it their stadium resides in the tundra of Northern Alaska. They go on to win every superbowl for the rest of time due to the fact that there is no more NFL to even exist in order to have a game in which case they consider themselves winners because no one is able to play to beat them (and yet somehow they still manage to get paychecks). Next mice start hunting and eating cats, and cars hitch rides on people's backs.

And all of that just because ole Indy couldn't restore the legacy of the one and only Peyton.

Murphy's law I tell ya. Murphy's law......

Latest posts