Quantcast

Picked a new saw

Gink

Reaction score
I found a nice old Homelite on Craigslist and went and got it this morning. I paid 40.00 for this mint POS. :p

JOSIE

Reaction score
Gink nice find on thew saw,definately a conversation piece and probably loud once you get it running!Sometimes those ole clunkers have chizel chain that can be used otherwise. My neighbor gave me a 10 something mac that had a like new 76lg on it. .....later twin in va:thumbsup:

Gink

Reaction score
Gink nice find on thew saw,definately a conversation piece and probably loud once you get it running!Sometimes those ole clunkers have chizel chain that can be used otherwise. My neighbor gave me a 10 something mac that had a like new 76lg on it. .....later twin in va:thumbsup:

Yo Jo Dee! Yeah it is immaculate! I went into work this morning to get caught up on some stuff and decided to check CL and seen it. Our work internet security wouldn't let me open Acres site to see exactley what it is. I didn't have a clue of how big, year anything but I figured for 40.00 it was worth it regardless. I'm still not sure what year it is, looks like something out of the early 70's maybe late 60's but I found a picture of one on Acres that said 1986 so who knows:D

HAHA....I found it.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...a646a89ddaee8f1c88256c2600186a9d?OpenDocument

Last edited:

Latest posts