Political

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Not that I want to see political discussion, just want to vent a tad. I'm sick and tired of the political BS going on whether it's the politicians or the people that support/hate them.

The beauty of america (and possibly it's downfall) is everybody is entitled to their opinion (and that's where the entitlements should end). Don't be an ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ about it.

Just vote and let the votes do the talking.

I used to voice my opinion in the past, and will still do it on occasion as hard as I try not to. It just doesn't accomplish anything. Do your own research and figure out who you want to vote for. If you watch political attack ads or listen to people's biased opinions to influence your decision then you're just an idiot plain and simple. Don't be an idiot.

Ok I'm done. Hate it or love it :D

Reactions: 1 person

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
I agree.

Some get too caught up in it all. To the ones I know, I usually suggest that they go for a walk and look up at the sky, or get a dog, read a book, heck - get a girlfriend and go out for ice cream and get frikkin' laid, lol.....

It's part of that old simple but yet very smart saying...... 'You don't discuss politics or religion.' Yeah, I'm down with that. :)

At the Wiggz GTG in March I was hanging out with Lurch, Stumpy, and Mike (moparman) around the bonfire. Lurch summed it up better than anyone I've ever heard - "I don't talk politics with others, there's no point. If we disagree we'll hate eachother, and if we agree we're just wasting time." :thumbsup:

Reactions: 2 people

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Jan 10, 2012
Parts Unknown
All politicians are lairs, thieves, and crooks. They only have their own best interest in mind,
and only pay lip service to us come election time.

Democrats and Republicans all tax and spend us to death, if you believe otherwise you're and idiot.

There are no "cuts in spending" just shifts in spending, do you want all sorts of ridiculous social
programs or bombs and guns they take our money just the same.

I was born fairly poor, I've grown up fairly poor, and I live fairly poor.

I work 55+ hours a week, have no health insurance, 32,000$ in student loan debt and have less 500$ to my name

Who ever gets elected will have no effect on any of that.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
All politicians are lairs, thieves, and crooks. They only have their own best interest in mind,
and only pay lip service to us come election time.

Democrats and Republicans all tax and spend us to death, if you believe otherwise you're and idiot.

There are no "cuts in spending" just shifts in spending, do you want all sorts of ridiculous social
programs or bombs and guns they take our money just the same.

I was born fairly poor, I've grown up fairly poor, and I live fairly poor.

I work 55+ hours a week, have no health insurance, 32,000$ in student loan debt and have less 500$ to my name

Who ever gets elected will have no effect on any of that.
I agree with all of that.

Except for one part. I do believe who gets elected will have an effect on it - just not directly and instantly. It will take time to trickle down.

And I prefer guns and bombs over social programs any day. I don't want any handouts and don't think 99% of the people that receive handouts actually need/deserve them. And we all saw what happened the last time we were demilitarized and had spending shifted.

Peace out, time for more coffee!! Actually, I think it's time to start drinking for the weekend. :bananashuffle:
J we need an emot that emphasizes mass consumption of alcohol :yup:

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
So, I typed a massive paragraph before I realized that this threa was about not talking about the government.

But I hate the media. Can we talk about them?

Reactions: 1 person