PorkButtRubbed1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 7
  • PulledPorkSandwich1.jpg
    PulledPorkSandwich1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 11

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Reaction score
What kind of sauce? You one of those corn meal dusted bun guys, most skinny jean types seem to need some kind of goofed up bread so they know the difference between it and their hair bun.
Keep the slaw seperate from the sammiches and the pickles in the jar, that way you can throw all of them in the trash at once.
I didn't see any bacon grilling for beans, which if you aren't having beans is ok.
But you should be having beans.

Make sure the kid trys it, he'll eat that pork like candy.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
I have a gigantic array of sauces and rubs.

It’s almost embarrassing to get into it - my whole life I’ve been a foodie and a major cooking enthusiast.

Nah no beans or bacon. Just pulled pork and some rice on the side - I usually keep the meat as the star of the plate and I usually never bother with a side but momma likes having one or two. And lol my boy is the pickiest eater on the planet - I’m wondering if he’ll ever wanna try pork before he’s 12, haha.

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
Meet Stanley

Stanley was raised on marshmallows and childrens love. Stanley got fed a little to much and was to heavy to take to the fair. He is getting butchered on Tuesday. He weighed 330 a week ago sunday, I would say come Tuesday he will be knocking on the 340+ range. He should have some pretty healthy size shoulders and racks of ribs.

I cant wait for Stanley to meet my smoker.

Attachments

• stanley.jpg
    stanley.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 10
  • pigs.jpg
    pigs.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 10

Majorpayne

Captain Cauliflower ! Scourge of Godless Heathens
Reaction score
Meet Stanley

Stanley was raised on marshmallows and childrens love. Stanley got fed a little to much and was to heavy to take to the fair. He is getting butchered on Tuesday. He weighed 330 a week ago sunday, I would say come Tuesday he will be knocking on the 340+ range. He should have some pretty healthy size shoulders and racks of ribs.

I cant wait for Stanley to meet my smoker.
Poor Stanley.

Latest posts