Ported 395xp

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Wiggz built this for the 6 cube build off. I may be able to dig up a video from that. It runs very well and may have won the build off if it was run with a 7-pin rim, I believe it was the only saw running an 8-pin. Someone that was there may be able to verify that.

I put 1 tank of 40:1 tru-fuel through it, this past fall. True to Randy's word, all the bolts fell out. Well, just the muffler nuts, but that's beside the point. :D

I have new muffler bolts, I was going to install them/lock washers/new nuts.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people

Freehand

Bump-Shizzy
Apr 7, 2013
Bitches Be Trippin
I just grabbed a 2094 or I'd be taking an extra peek under this gal's skirt. If Wiggs went balls deep on this one, a prospective buyer could be assured he tucked the taint in der too.

That wiley Ky'er sho can build a sleeper…………...

Reactions: 6 people

trx250r180

The Junk Peddler
Staff member
May 7, 2013
Looks like yours busted where mine is on the case by the dog ,and the muffler had the same problem on mine ,does this mean every 395 ever made will bust by the dog and the bolts will fall out now ?:happywink:

Reactions: 2 people

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Looks like yours busted where mine is on the case by the dog ,and the muffler had the same problem on mine ,does this mean every 395 ever made will bust by the dog and the bolts will fall out now ?:happywink:
I don't know if they all do or not. This one definitely did, if somebody buys it maybe I can blame that on UPS?

Reactions: 14 people

srcarr52

Feb 11, 2013
IOWA
They only bust out the case in front of the AV spring when you don't have the limiting pins in and the rubber bumpers around the front of the tank aren't there. Muffler nuts only fall off if you use non locking nuts, nylocs don't work either... they melt.

Reactions: 6 people

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
They only bust out the case in front of the AV spring when you don't have the limiting pins in and the rubber bumpers around the front of the tank aren't there. Muffler nuts only fall off if you use non locking nuts, nylocs don't work either... they melt.
Pics of melted nuts?

Reactions: 7 people