Post the last pic you took with your phone

greendohn

pacing is a way of life
Oct 17, 2013
Rush County
Get started on yer search, when you find one I'll trade you for a vintage Coleman. If that would be a fair trade.
The glass has lettering on it, but will need to be cleaned to read it.

Appreciate the thought, you're a good one.

How come you and me is the only 2 good guys that hang around this place?

Sep 30, 2013
Early 1900's, prolly no later than 1930 would be a guess,,they burned coal oil or kero..the glass is remarkable,.I've gotta couple of the Diets lanterns, don't really fool with 'em but light 'em up every now and then..

I'd have a hard on to find a frame needing the glass (globe) at a junk shop/flea market, de-rust and paint,,,be a prize imho.
Pics of the hard on

Jan 12, 2012
Arkysaw
Early 1900's, prolly no later than 1930 would be a guess,,they burned coal oil or kero..the glass is remarkable,.I've gotta couple of the Diets lanterns, don't really fool with 'em but light 'em up every now and then..

I'd have a hard on to find a frame needing the glass (globe) at a junk shop/flea market, de-rust and paint,,,be a prize imho.
Pics of the hard on?

Laroo

Dreams of $3500 of bacon
Oct 13, 2013
Ewetah
Appreciate the thought, you're a good one.

How come you and me is the only 2 good guys that hang around this place?
No doubt it because of their upbringing, just like they never were taught the tireless work ethic that was obviously installed in us at a young age. Their parents never taught them to be good hoomans, this up an coming generation scares me.
Me and yews can only hope to lead by our shining example, just maybe we can salvage a couple of them.

Writing is sure thirsty work!

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
No doubt it because of their upbringing, just like they never were taught the tireless work ethic that was obviously installed in us at a young age. Their parents never taught them to be good hoomans, this up an coming generation scares me.
Me and yews can only hope to lead by our shining example, just maybe we can salvage a couple of them.

Writing is sure thirsty work!
Must be tough having to carry that pencil on your shoulder.

bigbadbob

Ewe turn me on
Dec 9, 2015
Up Norf