Post the last pic you took with your phone

Barneyrb

razorback sympathizer
Jul 10, 2013
North of the Coonazz line but still in Louis
I was using the Strelok free version with G1 BC. The JBM calculations were closer today based on G7 coefficients. All based on MFG advertised velocities as I have no chrono. Everything else same. Does the PRO version allow G7 inputs?
Yes, um I think so. I am using factory ammo and the cartridge I'm using is listed in the database.

Barneyrb

razorback sympathizer
Jul 10, 2013

stihl sawing

aquirrel aficionado
Jan 12, 2012
Arkysaw
It's an app for shooting. You can set it up, then put in your distance, and it's supposed to tell you where to hold or how many minutes to dope your scope.

View attachment 59715

My 280AI at 450 yds
You fellers and yer new fangled gadgets, you two are southern boys. I know ya'll grew up shootin Kentucky windage. I figured that's what the app was, but have no idea what all the abbreviations was. The gun shop got a mount you can mount a smart phone on the gun. is that what ya'll talkin about?

Barneyrb

razorback sympathizer
Jul 10, 2013
You fellers and yer new fangled gadgets, you two are southern boys. I know ya'll grew up shootin Kentucky windage. I figured that's what the app was, but have no idea what all the abbreviations was. The gun shop got a mount you can mount a smart phone on the gun. is that what ya'll talkin about?
This should keep you busy a while, yes I have used Kentucky windage/elevation in the past but I'm trying to be a little more scientific/accurate with a couple of guns for Elk or Antelope hunting. I figure I may never get but one shot at an Elk and I damn sure want to make it count.

JBM - Calculations

G1 vs. G7 Ballistic Coefficients — What You Need to Know « Daily Bulletin