Post the last pic you took with your phone

roberte

little man
Sep 30, 2013
This should keep you busy a while, yes I have used Kentucky windage/elevation in the past but I'm trying to be a little more scientific/accurate with a couple of guns for Elk or Antelope hunting. I figure I may never get but one shot at an Elk and I damn sure want to make it count.

JBM - Calculations

G1 vs. G7 Ballistic Coefficients — What You Need to Know « Daily Bulletin
I know the feeling. Looked at a canuck bull moose through the scope, the shot didn't present itself, 212 yds straight on, nonetheless I can say that much.

stihl sawing

I'm DD mf'ers
Jan 12, 2012
Arkysaw
I had one of them range finding scopes years ago, I tried using it one time, but by the time I sized the deer up and turned the dial the deer was gone.lol I did kill a lot of deer with it but never used the range finding part again. Now I realize elk standing in a field eating is a lot different than white tails crossing a road at 500 yards.

Magnumitis

Stands to poop.
Oct 30, 2013
You fellers and yer new fangled gadgets, you two are southern boys. I know ya'll grew up shootin Kentucky windage. I figured that's what the app was, but have no idea what all the abbreviations was. The gun shop got a mount you can mount a smart phone on the gun. is that what ya'll talkin about?
Just another tool to increase odds, but I'm not mounting it to my gun. I've seen it in competition. 3x5 index cards can hold a lot of good ballistics

mdavlee

Jan 10, 2012
It's an app for shooting. You can set it up, then put in your distance, and it's supposed to tell you where to hold or how many minutes to dope your scope.

View attachment 59715

My 280AI at 450 yds
I used to verify drop from 200-400 with no dialing and measure then punch it in to JBM. It’s always given me the closest as long as I input good data.

Sep 30, 2013
Car quest / Advance Auto world headquarters. They want the parking lot redone... 3rd time I've looked at it and everytime it looks worse and less like something we want to mess with. They want it all done at night.
3rd time? They're looking for a dumbass. Pass

Just for shits and giggles add 40% to your last bid.

Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
I'm adding 60%. Dumb ass I am meeting was the same moron I met at 0800 today at another site. He has wasted time for a month on the other project. Bet his management style is the same here.

That lot was what we met about last time... wanted to put additional parking there. Still no change.

DSS

My wife has plans
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn© is a midget
Our biggest competitor is about an hour away and not very well liked in many circles. We've always had a gentlemen's agreement to stay out of each other's territory and it's worked well. But in the last few years there's been people calling literally begging us to go down there and pave their driveway. The boys have been adding on the extra trucking and then adding 50% to the local price. And still we get them.

It's a cash cow until it blows up

Magnumitis

Stands to poop.
Oct 30, 2013
Our biggest competitor is about an hour away and not very well liked in many circles. We've always had a gentlemen's agreement to stay out of each other's territory and it's worked well. But in the last few years there's been people calling literally begging us to go down there and pave their driveway. The boys have been adding on the extra trucking and then adding 50% to the local price. And still we get them.

It's a cash cow until it blows up
Pics of the inflated cash cow