Posting a pic in correct orientation ie selling a car and pics are upside down ,,somesideways ??

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Jan 10, 2012
Ulser County N.Y.
The Mrs n me are trying to post an ad to sell a car ,,,,has taken many pics with her I phone and can be viewed in proper orientation,,,but when she exports them to our laptop to go in the ad ,they are upside down or sideways ,,she even went back out and took nother group of pics wif phone upside down ,,most of those pics showed up sideways is there an easy way to fix this glitch ? Hurry she’s gonna kill my laptop soon !!

Reactions: Majorpayne

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
The Mrs n me are trying to post an ad to sell a car ,,,,has taken many pics with her I phone and can be viewed in proper orientation,,,but when she exports them to our laptop to go in the ad ,they are upside down or sideways ,,she even went back out and took nother group of pics wif phone upside down ,,most of those pics showed up sideways is there an easy way to fix this glitch ? Hurry she’s gonna kill my laptop soon !!
She should be able to change the orientation with the laptop. Just open the pic to edit it and use the rotate button.

Sometimes people have had that issue, here. I have no clue why the following works, but if text the picture to yourself and then post the picture you texted (rather than the original) it will keep the proper orientation.

Majorpayne

Wallet Washer
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois
Try turning phone off or removing the battery.

Reactions: PRJ

roberte

Latte Lover
Sep 30, 2013
Any tiddy pics, sideways or otherwise?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steve NW WI Easy pic posting walk through Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 90
cat-face timber Windows Phone and posting here GeekHawgz! 2
R Need help with posting new thread Chainsawz 8
H 2 H Picture posting Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 32
rocketnorton logged out when posting replys Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 2
0 Posting pictures Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 14
trx250r180 Post the last pic you took with your phone The Razorback Lounge 10446
cat-face timber Old School Arizona Logging Pic Thread Hawgz Back 40 18
Art Vandelay Back in the saddle again! (pic heavy) Firearmz, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Countryside, 16
N Loading a jpg pic from your computer to avatar The Razorback Lounge 4
cjcocn The REAL cjcocn pic thread The Razorback Lounge 222
DefinitiveDave whats this saw worth...pic Chainsawz 15
C SAW 017 pic help please?? Chainsawz 5
stihl sawing Avatar pic and sig pic The Razorback Lounge 97
H 2 H Found this pic of my Dad today Hawgz Back 40 7
Eccentric Should Jacob J. Change his avatar pic to Beaker? The Razorback Lounge 24
Joe Kidd Can't post a new avatar pic? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 4
H 2 H Pic from my back deck Firearmz, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Countryside, 10
Denis Gionet Spark Plug / Cylinder Pic Thread Chainsawz 5
WoodChuck'r Avatar and profile pic size Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 1
Hank Chinaski From fireplace to woodstove (pic heavy) Hawgz Back 40 20
C whats the correct or best way to mod a jred 2159 muffler? not ported work saw Chainsawz 41