Quantcast

Pro equipment maintenance

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Reaction score
It amazes me at the lack of maintenance some "pro" users have with their "pro" equipment.

This one came in from somebody I've known for the last 12 or so years. This "person" has been thru several low end models, before lucking up on a real low hour machine, with all the attachments for a song.

Poor thing. :(

Just look at the neglect.

I wonder how this happened?

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Haha. You are hilarious!!! Seriously. I thought I was doing good just changing out the bag. Sure glad I married a maintenance man. Pretty sure I can afford his hourly fee ;)

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Umm. You forgot to mention that I ordered that oem part. I even googled the definition of oem. :)

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
What does a pro have to do with maintenance?

srcarr52

Reaction score
Just be glad she's using it. That is what I think every time I have to clean all the filters on our vacuum because she kept sucking stuff up till the bar turned all red, which happens way after the canister is full.

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Just be glad she's using it. That is what I think every time I have to clean all the filters on our vacuum because she kept sucking stuff up till the bar turned all red, which happens way after the canister is full.

Thank you!!! :)

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
You need to tell the boys to stop leaving all them nuts and bolts on the carpet. Make them work on their projects out in the shop with old dad.

motomedik

Reaction score
With our small house and large pet population I bought my wife a real nice Pro carpet shampooer. I'm very proud that she has treated it with respect and been careful to keep it in the house where it can't freeze (previous unit stopped functioning and I believe that to be the reason.)
I too am very lucky that she is willing to use it, need to upgrade her vacuum, she keeps buying the cheepies, and killing them.
Speaking of the wifie's Tools, she has commandiered my 12v Dewalt Screwgun. Need to get her her own set so I can get mine back!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I shoulda sent mine to the sucker mechanic instead of buyin a new one.

Cheap enough refurb through a current vendor. Fedex guys laughed. If they knew anything they'd have joked about not being an Electrolux :lol:

Mrs. J

Reaction score
I love love my Kirby!! I got it like new from a doctors wife here in town. $50 with $20 worth of extra bags with it. Apparently she had a housekeeper bc it had only been used like 5 times. But now that I have it........ I broke it in to the real life. :)

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score

Cheap enough refurb through a current vendor. Fedex guys laughed. If they knew anything they'd have joked about not being an Electrolux :lol:

Sold a crap load of the Dirt Devil refurbs on Amazon back around Christmas time.

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score

You're upscale...I'm slumming it with the regular Wind Tunnel.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Sold a crap load of the Dirt Devil refurbs on Amazon back around Christmas time.

We've had two dirt devils. The problem is, they didn't suck. :lol: I hope this vac sucks hard. I haven't gotten into sales, didn't dare and don't have the space :(

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
You're upscale...I'm slumming it with the regular Wind Tunnel.

I don't know what I got whether its upscale or not. It just had three things I liked:

No bags
Reusable filter
No loss of suction

The question is - can I have it ported and gain 30-40% more suction?

Latest posts