PS4

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Going out on a limb here, if they do not make this console backwards compatible, it will BOMB. They will have learned nothing from the outrage over the 3. I never purchased a 3 for not being able to play my $50 games. Burn to the ground.

And WTF does this vid have to do with a game?

[video=youtube_share;d-3GMHIgR-U]http://youtu.be/d-3GMHIgR-U[/video]

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
The ps3 I bought played all ps games.... Wtf happened to you guys? I got rid of it like 2 months after buying it but it played them all. The awesomest game I ever played was metal gear solid. Ps1. Awesomest.

Reactions: 1 person

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
The ps3 I bought played all ps games.... Wtf happened to you guys? I got rid of it like 2 months after buying it but it played them all. The awesomest game I ever played was metal gear solid. Ps1. Awesomest.
Shortly after the ps3 introduction, backward compatibility was illuminate. Now a days, if you find an early model with said option, its price is inflated. Guys in the know flash new units for the option at a price. I couldn't justify the price at first and without warning the incompatible units rolled out. That effectively ended my gamer days. Well...that and p&$$?

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Shortly after the ps3 introduction, backward compatibility was illuminate. Now a days, if you find an early model with said option, its price is inflated. Guys in the know flash new units for the option at a price. I couldn't justify the price at first and without warning the incompatible units rolled out. That effectively ended my gamer days. Well...that and p&$$?

Just get an Xbox and get it over with..... ;) :D

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Did you try shining a flashlight on a newer one?

Cut4fun

May 9, 2012
chainsawrepair.createaforum.com
My son had xbox original PS PS2 and when time to buy new he wanted xbox 360 and never looked back. Have tried ps3 at his cousins, but no comparison he says.

He keeps saying some new xbox 720 will be out soon. Could be like the T540xp too. :retarded:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
young XBOX ONE and/or PS4 GeekHawgz! 11