questions 101

naked arborist

Jun 23, 2013
Merica kinda... So. Joisey
If I answer simple questions on ** about saws and cutting, should it be written in crayon, triplicate, the long version, with a proper definition, Wikipedia references included, at a 3rd grade level and last but not least, English or Jiiibeeerish? Please help me out! Sometimes I feel like a brick wall would have gotten more out of the answer given. Is it me or am I just too ✖✖✖✖ing stupid to be any help?
:cry::cry::cry: :lol: :banghead::wtf:That seems like me new universal answer or "Heeeere's Jonny"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
Yep there's a lot of people that don't know much at all besides how to start a saw asking them.

DSS

Steps right, throws right. Swings both ways.
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn is a midget
If I answer simple questions on ** about saws and cutting, should it be written in crayon, triplicate, the long version, with a proper definition, Wikipedia references included, at a 3rd grade level and last but not least, English or Jiiibeeerish? Please help me out! Sometimes I feel like a brick wall would have gotten more out of the answer given. Is it me or am I just too ✖✖✖✖ing stupid to be any help?
:cry::cry::cry: :lol: :banghead::wtf:That seems like me new universal answer or "Heeeere's Jonny"
Yeah. You're too ✖✖✖✖ing stupid. Like me. I gave up trying to answer questions for the most part.

Reactions: 3 people

naked arborist

Jun 23, 2013
Not one of us just woke up one morning knowing anything about saws......
That's so very true. So, why when your given good advice to check up on they come back with "my buddy said or I read". Then, the best ones just dismiss or piss on your answer. Really? Why ask if you don't "listen?"

A quote from Never Never Land.
"I'm building a cookie cutter work saw."
Redickulous :thumbsdown: :jerkoff::blowaway:

Common sense ain't so common any more....

Nixon

Renfrew > Boyers
Aug 5, 2013
West Sunbury Pa.
A lot of them are smartasses about it too, I can't stand smartasses.

:farkyou:
I can see where a completely reserved ,sell depricating individual ,such as yourself would feel that way !:farkyoubig::hand::gfy::lmfao:

Crap ! How the heck do I unlike my own post ? Went to edit ,and hit like . DERP.

Reactions: 7 people

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
A lot are wanting validation of what they plan to do even if it's wrong or will hurt them. :what:

Reactions: 6 people

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Jan 13, 2012
Uranus...
There are some real jackasses posting up there. I understand that people don't wake up knowing everything about saws............................but COME ON! You're a MAN ain'tcha? Got SOME sense of how things work? The ones that ask a question..............................while not really wanting to hear anything other than what they already had in mind (thought of on their own, read somewhere else on the interwebs, were told by their cousin, etc) take the cake. Dumbasses....

The 'best' one that I can recall over there is the "Poulan S25DA Bible" thread started by and further polluted by some absolute morons. These ✖✖✖✖sticks actually have the nerve to start a thread with "Bible" in the title (meaning it's THE source of info for that model) and then argue with Mark Meyers and myself when we dare to post that it's a good idea to replace crank seals and rebuild the carb with a kit (instead of ✖✖✖✖ing around with old diaphragms and gaskets)......:thumbsdown:

Reactions: 6 people

naked arborist

Jun 23, 2013
There are some real jackasses posting up there. I understand that people don't wake up knowing everything about saws............................but COME ON! You're a MAN ain'tcha? Got SOME sense of how things work? The ones that ask a question..............................while not really wanting to hear anything other than what they already had in mind (thought of on their own, read somewhere else on the interwebs, were told by their cousin, etc) take the cake. Dumbasses....

The 'best' one that I can recall over there is the "Poulan S25DA Bible" thread started by and further polluted by some absolute morons. These ✖✖✖✖sticks actually have the nerve to start a thread with "Bible" in the title (meaning it's THE source of info for that model) and then argue with Mark Meyers and myself when we dare to post that it's a good idea to replace crank seals and rebuild the carb with a kit (instead of ✖✖✖✖ing around with old diaphragms and gaskets)......:thumbsdown:
You replace parts before or as they are failing, why? Seems like a total waste of money. My buddy said to stick a cattle prod...
Most of them think fingering a port is some erotic pre-practice for Saturday date night.

Andy sleeps with his saw. It's not for date night it's for every night. :jawdrop:

"I was told that if you (insert here)."

"Butt, Bubba said it wouldn't hurt!" :ranting:

Take notes kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

stihl023/5

BoobsRus
Jul 31, 2013
You replace parts before or as they are failing, why? Seems like a total waste of money. My buddy said to stick a cattle prod...
Most of them think fingering a port is some erotic pre-practice for Saturday date night.

Andy sleeps with his saw. It's not for date night it's for every night. :jawdrop:

"I was told that if you (insert here)."

"Butt, Bubba said it wouldn't hurt!" :ranting:

Take notes kids.
I thought the whole port fingering thing was warming it up? :facepalm: