Quantcast

Ricky Bobby

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Was watching Talladega Nights this weekend........When I read this forum I feel like its a never ending conversation between 20 or so Ricky bobbys. If ya ain't seen the movie you really should. It's purtty funny :)

And......all the Ricky bobbys are coming to my house in two week :/
:)

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Was watching Talladega Nights this weekend........When I read this forum I feel like its a never ending conversation between 20 or so Ricky bobbys. If ya ain't seen the movie you really should. It's purtty funny :)

That's funny even if it's true

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Reaction score

Well.... not ALL of us will be there....sorry to disappoint. I will annoy the neighbors with loud noise makers all that day and run around screaming "Shake And Bake" too. That better?

naked arborist

Reaction score

Won't matter what you call them/us. They just stand and stare with that dumb look on thier faces.

You don't want to meet my other wife, :ahah: he's a real pia *****. Always bitchin bout sumtin.

Latest posts