Ricky Bobby

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Was watching Talladega Nights this weekend........When I read this forum I feel like its a never ending conversation between 20 or so Ricky bobbys. If ya ain't seen the movie you really should. It's purtty funny :)

And......all the Ricky bobbys are coming to my house in two week :/
:)

Reactions: 4 people

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
Was watching Talladega Nights this weekend........When I read this forum I feel like its a never ending conversation between 20 or so Ricky bobbys. If ya ain't seen the movie you really should. It's purtty funny :)

That's funny even if it's true

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable

Well.... not ALL of us will be there....sorry to disappoint. I will annoy the neighbors with loud noise makers all that day and run around screaming "Shake And Bake" too. That better?

Reactions: 1 person

naked arborist

Jun 23, 2013
Merica kinda... So. Joisey

Won't matter what you call them/us. They just stand and stare with that dumb look on thier faces.

You don't want to meet my other wife, :ahah: he's a real pia bitch. Always bitchin bout sumtin.

Reactions: 1 person
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SKEETER McCLUSKEY Bobby Joe McCluskey Hawgz Back 40 127