Samsung Galaxy Note

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Looks cool, do you get 4g in your area? We are pretty much dead last to get service upgrades in my area. Won't see that kind of service til probably the end of the year. And I've heard reports that the iPhone4s has a slick enough processor to take the current 3g connection and work similar to some other brands on 4g service. Clearly not the case with that Samsung :lol: but anyway, 4g in your neck of the woods?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
The s2 is slower, smaller screen, lesser resolution, and not 4g... Right? If I looked it up properly on the Samsung site. It's not easy on this phone lol so I may have found an older phone or something.

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
The s2 is slower, smaller screen, lesser resolution, and not 4g... Right? If I looked it up properly on the Samsung site. It's not easy on this phone lol so I may have found an older phone or something.

From what i saw the S2 had a substantially higher score than the note

The Samsung Note has a Smart Score of 63
The Samsung Galaxy S2 has a Smart Score of 87
My Motorola Photon has a 86 and the Iphone 4S 91
The Droid Razr has the highest at 96

The S2 seems like an incredible android for sure. From what i see its 4G

I got this 411 @ find the best .com /smart phones. Pretty neat site. Has complete ratings for all carriers.

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Jan 10, 2012
Ulser County N.Y.
my thumbnails are attached but i dont kno nothin about tapping in talkin ,if you need to contact me just call me on my PHONE........ wouldnt be the first time i am gonna be called a dinosaur lol

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I used 136 minutes last month and 91 the month before. Granted last month was the wedding and the month before was Christmas... So those were busy months on the ol telephono.

Data and texting on the other hand...

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Here it is compared to the iPhone.

And I'll be getting it on Sunday morning. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Here it is compared to the iPhone.

And I'll be getting it on Sunday morning. :thumbsup:

Holy balls that thing is huge!! (that's what she said) Sweet though, been some times I wish my screen was a bit larger. Tough call though, I don't think I got a pocket that thing would fit into easy enough? Let me know how it goes for ya. Gonna keep the iPhone too??

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
A lot of people are questioning what it is - lots of discussions calling it a phone and other discussions calling it a tablet. Samsung is most definitely calling it a phone, but it's a cross between the two for sure - it's nicknamed a Phablet, lol.

I'm just so bored with my iPhone. I've had one since the first day of release in 2007. Every year I've stood in line for the new iPhone at the Apple store. Been a loyal iPhone user for a long time now. Nowadays though the iPhone isn't at the top the way it used to be. It was cutting edge when it was first released and it definitely upped the ante and directed the market but in the smartphone world today, the iPhone has some SERIOUS competition.....

Check this out Tom, it's actually kinda neat. If I hate it I'll have 30 days to return it. I'm looking forward to playing with it for sure..... :thumbsup:

http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxynote/note/benefit.html?type=find