Scopes And Stuff

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
3A2E26A2-CD9A-478F-9CEF-A287A984A46C.jpeg

That’s the scope mounted on my rifle.

I did take the paint off, so it’s black now.

When I took it off the rifle I sent into USO to have them look it over knowing that I was going to be selling it some day. I knew I’d have to sell it online more than likely on a gun site to a armchair commando who’d pick the damn thing apart and claim it tracks .001 mil’s off or some other bull shit. So I called USO and asked if they’d take it and make sure everything was GTG and they said send it on over.
They said they went through it and said it’s as good as new.

It’s been sitting in my safe ever since. I just haven’t had the time nor patience, mainly patience to deal with listing it on ARF.com or snipershide.

I’d really like to sell it and give a deal to someone I know, I’d really like to find a young shooter or young kid who wants to get into long range shooting and give him or her a real heck of a deal.

CBird

Hurt feelings
Jan 5, 2014
Vergas, Mn
View attachment 62629

That’s the scope mounted on my rifle.

I did take the paint off, so it’s black now.

When I took it off the rifle I sent into USO to have them look it over knowing that I was going to be selling it some day. I knew I’d have to sell it online more than likely on a gun site to a armchair commando who’d pick the damn thing apart and claim it tracks .001 mil’s off or some other bull shit. So I called USO and asked if they’d take it and make sure everything was GTG and they said send it on over.
They said they went through it and said it’s as good as new.

It’s been sitting in my safe ever since. I just haven’t had the time nor patience, mainly patience to deal with listing it on ARF.com or snipershide.

I’d really like to sell it and give a deal to someone I know, I’d really like to find a young shooter or young kid who wants to get into long range shooting and give him or her a real heck of a deal.
U put something different on, or getting out of long range shooting Ross??

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
U put something different on, or getting out of long range shooting Ross??
Life got in the way, It has been over 2 years since I went long range shooting. We don't have the open areas up here to do it, and to go to texas takes at least a week to make the trip worth it. Our kids are getting heavily involved in 4H now so prioritys have changed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stihl sawing The Razorback Lounge 105
thomas1 GeekHawgz! 120
thomas1 GeekHawgz! 105
thomas1 Hawgz Garage 70
thomas1 Hawgz Garage 668