razorback sympathizer
Jul 10, 2013
North of the Coonazz line but still in Louis
Reactions: 1 person

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
What is the symbol on the front of the shirt? And, can I buy one (XL)?
It says Never ForgottenWe are placing our final shirt order tomorrow or Friday. And we can order whatever size you want, and any color you want (as long as Navy printing will show up). Most of the shirts we have been ordering are OD (Olive Drab)I can't seem to post pics anymore. If you want better pics send me your email address.

Hmm, pics showed up...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
Those look good Ross. I wouldn't mind one of those shirts myself.

Hinerman

Sep 29, 2013
NE Oklahoma
It says Never ForgottenWe are placing our final shirt order tomorrow or Friday. And we can order whatever size you want, and any color you want (as long as Navy printing will show up). Most of the shirts we have been ordering are OD (Olive Drab)I can't seem to post pics anymore. If you want better pics send me your email address.

Hmm, pics showed up...
I know what it says. I was wondering what the symbol on the front is,,,but that is ok, it doesn't really matter. Sending PM with email address.

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
I know what it says. I was wondering what the symbol on the front is,,,but that is ok, it doesn't really matter. Sending PM with email address.
Sorry,

we are raising money for the MARSOC Foundation, so their logo is based off of MARSOC's, but as you see, the Foundation has their name incorporated into it.

www.marsocfoundation.org

What we did, instead of reading MARSOC Foundation, we put in Never Forgotten. We felt it was very appropriate for the reason we are running.

Reactions: 2 people