Shop reference in the greater Denver area

Rudedog

Apr 29, 2014
Brunswick Maryland
I'm giving my son a little Dolmar 401 that Tree Monkey ported a few years ago. It will fit nicely in his Jeep. He will be using it to cut dead wood for weekend parties younger people have in the mountains. I was concerned that he might need to retune the saw with the elevations he will be collecting wood and brush. Are there any shops in the area that one of you can recommend? My son has used my saws but I never showed him anything other than cutting safety. He knows all about the chaps and constantly asks his Mom in front of company if I wear them while I'm relaxing surfing the web.

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
I'm giving my son a little Dolmar 401 that Tree Monkey ported a few years ago. It will fit nicely in his Jeep. He will be using it to cut dead wood for weekend parties younger people have in the mountains. I was concerned that he might need to retune the saw with the elevations he will be collecting wood and brush. Are there any shops in the area that one of you can recommend? My son has used my saws but I never showed him anything other than cutting safety. He knows all about the chaps and constantly asks his Mom in front of company if I wear them while I'm relaxing surfing the web.
Check your PMs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sawbonz Ocean Container Shop Build Hawgz Back 40 240
Nixon Local shop broken into . Chainsawz 0
echoshawn HomeliteJim is cleaning out his shop... I'm helping For Sale 32
R Dirty shop :( Chainsawz 33
Warped5 Chainsaw 'chop shop' .... Chainsawz 51
Black Dog Chainsaw Mini boiler install in the shop Chainsawz 35
Virgil SHOP BUILDING IDEAS Hawgz Garage 261
Blazin JD440 shop manual Wanted 40
N Alaska Saw Shop and Lewis Winch Chainsawz 5
heimannm Bar Shop Chainsawz 85
Duke Thieroff A Very Vintage Stihl Just Came Through The Shop, VIDEO Chainsawz 15
Black Dog Chainsaw My shop is coming together... Chainsawz 42
trx250r180 Shop Photo's Hawgz Garage 37
CHEVYTOWN13 The Ultimate Husqvarna Strato Shock from Summit Saw Shop Woodz Porting & Saw Buildz 89
CHEVYTOWN13 The ultimate tree climber's hybrid saw. Another Husqvarna shock from Summit Saw Shop Woodz Porting & Saw Buildz 47
BloodOnTheIce Win a 50$ gift certificate to my shop THIS IS NOT A SCAM! Chainsawz 11
sjp work shop manuals Chainsawz 2
Mrs. J Mechanical pencil repair shop The Razorback Lounge 8
mweba Shop improvements Hawgz Garage 21
BloodOnTheIce Stihl Shop Manuals and IPL's For Sale 0
BloodOnTheIce Shop Talk Chainsawz 6
BloodOnTheIce Logging behind the shop. Hawgz Back 40 16
N 200T at Pike county OH Pawn shop For Sale 0
E Pawn shop saw make me laugh Chainsawz 11
BloodOnTheIce A Good Day at The Shop The Razorback Lounge 9
BloodOnTheIce Building a new Saw shop Chainsawz 141
Adirondackstihl Carb Cross Reference Chainsawz 6