Shop reference in the greater Denver area

Rudedog

Apr 29, 2014
Brunswick Maryland
I'm giving my son a little Dolmar 401 that Tree Monkey ported a few years ago. It will fit nicely in his Jeep. He will be using it to cut dead wood for weekend parties younger people have in the mountains. I was concerned that he might need to retune the saw with the elevations he will be collecting wood and brush. Are there any shops in the area that one of you can recommend? My son has used my saws but I never showed him anything other than cutting safety. He knows all about the chaps and constantly asks his Mom in front of company if I wear them while I'm relaxing surfing the web.

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
I'm giving my son a little Dolmar 401 that Tree Monkey ported a few years ago. It will fit nicely in his Jeep. He will be using it to cut dead wood for weekend parties younger people have in the mountains. I was concerned that he might need to retune the saw with the elevations he will be collecting wood and brush. Are there any shops in the area that one of you can recommend? My son has used my saws but I never showed him anything other than cutting safety. He knows all about the chaps and constantly asks his Mom in front of company if I wear them while I'm relaxing surfing the web.
Check your PMs