Show me your wood!

Nixon

Aug 5, 2013
West Sunbury Pa.
If you dent a dent, is it considered 2 dents? Or still just one..?
On theGreat White Hope ,it might be considered an aerodynamic improvement . Kinda like the dimples on a golf ball improve their ballistics . Just a theory though . . .
But, I am reasonably convinced that filling it’s gas tank would almostdouble it’s blue book value . . .

DSS

Prince of Tater Island
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn© is a midget
On theGreat White Hope ,it might be considered an aerodynamic improvement . Kinda like the dimples on a golf ball improve their ballistics . Just a theory though . . .
But, I am reasonably convinced that filling it’s gas tank would almostdouble it’s blue book value . . .
almost?

Steve NW WI

Converted to the Dark Side
Aug 3, 2013
Star Prairie, WI
Friday I grabbed a load of scraps from work. Of course before my lazy ass got it unloaded I got a call from the BIL. He had a tree guy come drop some oaks this week and did I want some.

I think I know why my sis married him. He said the logs were maybe 14" diameter. Try 20", but the 420 happily bucked them with an over cut. Next load I'll bring the big saw with.

Happy to have his little midget Deere there to load. We got a lil heavy on the back tho, trailer wanted to wiggle on the way home.

And as always, go fornicate thineself.

roberte

little man
Sep 30, 2013
Friday I grabbed a load of scraps from work. Of course before my lazy ass got it unloaded I got a call from the BIL. He had a tree guy come drop some oaks this week and did I want some.

I think I know why my sis married him. He said the logs were maybe 14" diameter. Try 20", but the 420 happily bucked them with an over cut. Next load I'll bring the big saw with.

Happy to have his little midget Deere there to load. We got a lil heavy on the back tho, trailer wanted to wiggle on the way home.

Sfff

dancan

Oct 15, 2013
Well , a tich cold here today so Eye sed , "A tich cold here today" .
Sed the same yesterday .
Figured Eyed better get started so we grabbed the MF135 and the beeter trailer on Satday and hedded to the woods !

Load #2 had a popoff , but we fisked it gooder than ever so it never happened again .

Today we's wuz there this mornin and gots moar woods an stuffs

The Sammich Tyme load so no saws were left behind !

After the Sammich

And Tyme for supper load

Just a warmup so for when Eye get started .

greendohn

pacing is a way of life
Oct 17, 2013
Rush County

Yeah Howdy!! Eye yam gonna' bet ^^that^^ is fer' the slackers arund hear..LOL!

Well , a tich cold here today so Eye sed , "A tich cold here today" .
Sed the same yesterday .
Figured Eyed better get started so we grabbed the MF135 and the beeter trailer on Satday and hedded to the woods !

Load #2 had a popoff , but we fisked it gooder than ever so it never happened again .

Today we's wuz there this mornin and gots moar woods an stuffs

The Sammich Tyme load so no saws were left behind !

After the Sammich

And Tyme for supper load

Just a warmup so for when Eye get started .
^^Eye nose exactly watt yew mean!! ^^