Snap On software

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
What are you having for issues? I wish they had a standalone parts lookup program myself, but haven't had a problem with the website other than when it's down for maintenance.

And Parts Manager Pro is a terrible program, thankfully I'm out of that mess :cucumber:

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
For two days, when I look up an IPL, the image is in the wrong place so I can not magnify or select any number.

Usually use Parts Smart but on certain things they are not up to date.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
For two days, when I look up an IPL, the image is in the wrong place so I can not magnify or select any number.

Usually use Parts Smart but on certain things they are not up to date.
I would like Partsmart but I'm not a dealer for many brands to make it worth the $$$. I have however tossed around the idea of doing it when I upgrade my computer system/BMS.

It sounds more to me like you have an activex problem (usually means internet explorer problem). It's always been some compatibility/security issue when the Husky parts site don't work. I assume its due to some sort of IE update that effs things up and everything else suffers from it? I dunno, I have to pay people to do my computer problems. I know enough to be dangerous :dance:

Reactions: 1 person

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I got outta that when Tecumseh was made more easily available online. I didn't like the price I had to pay for Honda, either, but with how ridiculous the Honda parts lookup is - I may just go back to PMP for them..... The lookup isn't the terrible part about the website, it's actually getting the website to work and log in!!!! :angry: