So how illegal is it.....

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Mother F✖✖✖ers dude. F✖✖✖in' sucks my ass.

I'll be in jail for a lengthy amount of time if I ever find out who the F✖✖✖ was in my mother's home.

F✖✖✖in' @$$holes jimmy'd the door to get in. They took $100 out of a drawer in her bedroom. The piece of SH✖✖ also got their filthy @$$hole meat hooks on two of her rings (one of which my father got her when she was 19, and the other was her grandmother's who gave her the ring on her death bed).

It's always F✖✖✖in' something, less than a year ago my father passes away now this SH✖✖. Pissed the F✖✖✖ off is no where close to explaining my current state right now......

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Jan 10, 2012
Parts Unknown
We've got 26 acres and a wood chipper... some country justice is in order.

There has been a number of break ins in the area.

Had a landscaper get all of his handheld stuff stolen 2 weeks ago, and got a call from a customer got his
saw stolen out of his garage.

There's group of heroin and meth addicts committing most of the crimes.

The guys selling the drugs will give a certain amount of drugs for a Stihl, Echo, Husqvarna saws and trimmers.

Last edited:

Cut4fun

May 9, 2012
chainsawrepair.createaforum.com
They are driving around my area paired up. During daylight, go knocking on your door. Nobody home they go in.

If someone home not so lucky, 70 plus older gent found in his front yard after daytime home invasion out away from city folk.

Be careful and tell the elders to pay attention.

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Jan 10, 2012
Ulser County N.Y.
same thing happened to my moms house [many years ago ] they took many family heirlooms and old coins and wrapped x-mas presents ,never got any of it back . my mom was never comfortable about coming back to the house at nite alone and installed deadbolts on the doors and lockable window latches . I felt pretty much the same as you jason . just be there for your mom ,her resolve will need some support ....nothing worse than a thief [they take more than just items ]jk :sadshake:

Reactions: 3 people

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Staff member
Jan 10, 2012
Do some asking around... You may be able to find them... We used to be able to hang em'...
Hung the real stupid ones young... So they didn't have time to re-populate...
If you get my drift....

Reactions: 1 person

Mitch95100

Jan 17, 2012
By a corn field in a box (NE Iowa)
Honestly... when we find someone on our land at night whos not supposed to be there they get shot at period.
We dont put up with ✖✖✖✖ and wont start anytime soon. one night someone in a white car pulled up by one of the out buildings and started poking around .223 tracer rounds are neat at night. police show up we tell them we do alot of target shooting day and night so if someone is tresspassing and were shooting it isnt our fault... we got signs posted.

Reactions: 2 people