Quantcast

SOLD - Husqvarna 576 AT - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Got a slightly used 576AT here for sale. I'm going to go through and clean it up real nice and it either is or will be in perfect working condition. Very clean saw. Non-modified in any way. 2009 model, again with low hours. Pics to come this week. Interest shown in the saw will only speed me up getting to it.

New yer lookin at a $950 saw. I'll start at $700 shipped to the lower 48 Estados Unidos and see what happens.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Alrighty, she blew a 165 on the breathalyzer ;)

I didn't talk in the vid, being from Maine you probably wouldn't understand me anyway.

[video=youtube;3bf-lDTthEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bf-lDTthEw[/video]

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Price is PHO, shipped, to what's left of the United States of America here on the mainland. There is a spot of orange paint on the side of the crankcase near the left rear AV mount where the top cover clip is, not sure why, there doesn't appear to be any damage covered up that I can see.

So at this price, you can have me ship it to your flavor of builder and come out with a ported 576xp at the price of a new stock one. Someone buy this before I change my mind and keep it for myself, I like the way this thing runs. Idles at 2800rpm and WOT is 13,300rpm. Lumpy idle and smooth running.

J.Walker

Reaction score
I know years ago when the 576AT came out it had a date port but no computer software.
Can you hook this saw up to the Husky software thats out now?

What is the engine cc's that's listed on the topcove of the 576AT ?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I know years ago when the 576AT came out it had a date port but no computer software.
Can you hook this saw up to the Husky software thats out now?

What is the engine cc's that's listed on the topcove of the 576AT ?

It is not compatible with the new software. I'll get a look at the cc's tomorrow but I'm 99.9% sure it's a 74cc.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Jack rounded up 74 actual 73.5cc I dont remember what they put on the top cover. But I have seen a 346 with a 390's sticker cc before from the factory. :retarded2:

Last edited:

Cut4fun

Reaction score
This is a little off subject be it this is a sale thread, but were they always 73.5.....???

As far as I know they were Jason. But I'm not a husky dealer with the info right at their finger tips either. ;):bananacheers:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Top cover sticker says 74cc. I'd have to dig to find actual specs, contrary to popular belief those figures aren't exactly at the end of the ol' fingers :cool:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Ran the saw cleaning up an ash tree that was cut down a couple weeks ago. It runs perfect. Didn't get any vids as I had no place to put muh phone, was in a ditch cutting this thing up. I loved the way it ran, first gen auto tune is very smooth and spot on. Try to get a vid of some more cutting soon. I may want to keep this sucker :D

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Still fer sale :happybounce:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
$650 shipped. And ill toss in a chain fer the lucky buyer.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
$650 shipped. And ill toss in a chain fer the lucky buyer.

And here's the cutting vid

[video=youtube;eBraMTcQ4P8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBraMTcQ4P8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.