Some days, you just reach for the muscle saws.

NORMZILLA44

Jan 10, 2012
Hopland Ca. The badlands
thanks Brother! Since it had been awhile, tried to rep your ass but failed. LOL! That pic Parmeter was helping me make a bench with the 2101. The piece it came from, with the 660 next to it, hardest I cut in years. Actually sparking. Tree had been down, and that was the union split, got a lot of sun! Good to see ya all!

Reactions: 1 person

NORMZILLA44

Jan 10, 2012
Hopland Ca. The badlands
Yesterday, we were almost beaten. One of them days of shiatin, and gettin! 4 of us, 11 pine trees to take down. Mid day looked like our end, tongues were hanging, and did not know if we would finish, as our one day goal. My buddy called while we were cutting. I said get over hear we need ya! So got reinforcements. One we fell, I was looking up the whole time, a limb broke out hit me right on the center of the hard hat. I mean a good one broke my safety glasses, and cut me too! Never saw it coming close call. Saws were 2101-660-372. Hit something in one of the butt cuts with the 660, no time to file. Picked the 2101 back up, an rippppppppp. Trying to give em all a run. The new 1100 was to rich, gotta retune it. 372 felt good at the end of the day, with heavy hands. We bull roped 3, wedged a few over, and fell the rest. Parmeter, and I each burned 1.5 gallons of saw gas each. Left a big pile of wood.

Attachments