Quantcast

Staggered In....

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Reaction score
It took a few days, but the the eccentric magnesium junky from NorCal has arrived. If it's heavy, loud, and vibrates...........then I'm interested in it. Not talkin' about yer wimminz (or menz) though......:D

Last edited:

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Reaction score
He's just here as long as the rhubarb holds out.:yup:

Rhubarb? Is that one of those crazy straws you put in your orange koolaid??:yougo:

Rhubarb is a foul, vile weed that some misguided souls like to eat. I can't stand the stuff. It's hard to kill off too. There's still some of it growing around my house. I'd trade a case of the nasty stuff to DSS for his P-62 if the customs nazis wouldn't torpedo the deal...

stihl sawing

death venom dispenser
Reaction score
Rhubarb is a foul, vile weed that some misguided souls like to eat. I can't stand the stuff. It's hard to kill off too. There's still some of it growing around my house. I'd trade a case of the nasty stuff to DSS for his P-62 if the customs nazis wouldn't torpedo the deal...
You should offer to trade a handbag to DSS rather that the rhubarb. He will jump on the deal quick.:D

DSS

Steps right, throws right. Swings both ways.
Reaction score
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn is a midget

No.

You should offer to trade a handbag to DSS rather that the rhubarb. He will jump on the deal quick.:D

I'd rather jump on you big guy.:hitit:

Latest posts