Quantcast

Stihl MS461 & MS661

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Only on the interweb is it a delayed release ;) out in the real world people know its there when they see it, without any built up anticipation. It'll be ready about the same time as Huskys 372 replacement. Orrrrrrr..... Huskys first anticipated release date of their 372 replacement :banana:

mweba

Reaction score
Only on the interweb is it a delayed release ;) out in the real world people know its there when they see it, without any built up anticipation. It'll be ready about the same time as Huskys 372 replacement. Orrrrrrr..... Huskys first anticipated release date of their 372 replacement :banana:

Ya we are dorks. I get it

SawTroll

Reaction score

That was january 2005, but we all know how that developed....:evilgrin: :hangout:

Spike60

Reaction score
Is this actually a delay/change on the factory's part, or is it just a case of everybody was hoping to see them sooner? It's never a good idea to rush these things. The longer they wait, the better the saw will be when it's released.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Bring on the strato big bore! I assume that's what the 1 means anyway. And a 2 is a 2nd gen strato? Oh bother.

How much is a 460 selling for nowadays?

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
460s are around $940 or so list:what:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Really not much more than a 576. Still a shocker to see it at nearly a grand after tax.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Probably a couple to three years around here. I had to introduce the Stihl guy down the road to m-tronic recently. I asked him how the m-tronic saw (at the time I think it was the only one) was selling and working for him. He had no idea what I was talking about. Went through a book/binder twice before he found it. "I'll be damned" he said. "a computer on a damn saw."

SawTroll

Reaction score
Probably a couple to three years around here. I had to introduce the Stihl guy down the road to m-tronic recently. I asked him how the m-tronic saw (at the time I think it was the only one) was selling and working for him. He had no idea what I was talking about. Went through a book/binder twice before he found it. "I'll be damned" he said. "a computer on a damn saw."

Well, Stihl is a slow brand, but that dealer must be a real winner :confetti: in that regard - how many years is it since the 441CM came out? :laughing:

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
Well, Stihl is a slow brand, but that dealer must be a real winner :confetti: in that regard - how many years is it since the 441CM came out? :laughing:

Well it was only last month when they discontinued the regular 441, they sold them simultaneously
for over a year.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Pic I found and posted on my site awhile back.

I also know of a guy with a 461 in his hands in another country demoing it for stihl.

ms461.jpg

Latest posts