Quantcast

Stihl sign value

mweba

Reaction score
Just like it says. Guy I know listed two 80's Stihl signs locally. Would like to add em to the collection but never paid attention to value.

stihl signs by mweba1, on Flickr

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
$50? Metal signs new are fairly cheap. Vintage stuff shouldn't be worth much different than a new one I'd think. Especially one with an 028 on it :facepalm: :bananarock: How much is he asking?

mweba

Reaction score
$50? Metal signs new are fairly cheap. Vintage stuff shouldn't be worth much different than a new one I'd think. Especially one with an 028 on it :facepalm: :bananarock: How much is he asking?

That's what I was thinking as well. Not old enough really to be worth big bucks. Asking 2 bills each or 375 for the pair :screwy:

Who knows, they do say Stihl, he will prob get it

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Hell, I'll give you a pair for 2 bills :bananapimp:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Can't imagine someone payin that much for a piece of tin no matter the age.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Kevin, Jack Walker, or Cale will be able to answer yer question Mitch.

I'm guessing $50ish, but I don't know the first thing about the pricing of signs.....

J.Walker

Reaction score
Stihl signs seem to bring higher prices.
Shipping adds alot to the total price too.
Those dealer signs should fetch 100 bucks each or more.

SawTroll

Reaction score

Well, I surely wouldn't want a sign with an 028 or 038 on it......:laughing::laughing:

mweba

Reaction score
Ya, I'm not much of a Stihl fan either but it would look good on the wall. Will see how long they stay listed, may have some leverage in a couple weeks.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Some people are just in left field on prices IMHO. At most even the 4' x 5' ones are $200 at best JMO. I think I had under $60 in this 4'x5' one I have over a bench.

$20 to $100 if sold local because they look lot smaller like 2'x3' and newer style. JW know more about pricing then I ever will.

Last edited:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Ya, I'm not much of a Stihl fan either but it would look good on the wall. Will see how long they stay listed, may have some leverage in a couple weeks.

I may not be a Stihl fan but I'd definitely rock the sign over the bench. I'd rather have vintage than new also. I got jealous driving through NY last week, saw a couple awesome old Husqvarna signs. And an old Ducati sign :D

Cut4fun

Reaction score
I may not be a Stihl fan but I'd definitely rock the sign over the bench. I'd rather have vintage than new also. I got jealous driving through NY last week, saw a couple awesome old Husqvarna signs. And an old Ducati sign :D

Husqvarna sign with reflective paint.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Thanks.

They are 5X4 but even if they were worth 100 each, that would be more than I'd care to just have them. Gots ta get the goods cheap

Being they are 5x4 and the right person looking they could bring 200 a piece like I was saying. Thats if a person really wanted them badly. JMO. My max for something like that would have been a 100.

You want to see my 20 or 25 dollar Partner 5000 sign. :bananarock::bananacheers:

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Not quite free but was 20-25 and came from a closed up husky shop that sold partner back in the day.

I'm pretty picky on my signs I want to hang up. They have to have a pic of the chainsaw on them or I will pass on them. I really like the 4x5 better but have dropped to 2x3 now also.

My first sign I had to have 5000. :santabanana: