Quantcast

subscriptions ?

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
I thought once you have posted in a thread ,you would be automatically subscribed to that thread , ?? i have posted on a couple and when i go through quick links to" subscribed threads "it says folder is empty . is there a step that i am missing to subscribe to a thread?:)

Gink

Reaction score
Yeah you have to go into your settings and check a box...let me look to see which ones they are.

OK... Go to
-Settings at the top right of the screen and click on it.
-off to the left side there will be a thing called "General Settings" click on that
-Then there will be a header called "Default Thread Subscription Mode" click on the drop down menu.
-Choose "Through my Control Panel Only"
-Hit "Save" at the bottom of the page.

It will only subcribe to the threads you post in from this point forward and not any of the ones you have previously posted in.

Last edited:

Hank Chinaski

Reaction score
Forum Actions: General Settings:

Under heading Messaging & Notification is a dropdown for Default Thread Subscription Mode:

pick the one that you like

Gink

Reaction score
One thing I am not is a Geek, this will be about as technical as I get and the only reason I knew that was because I was just able to figure it out the other day :D

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
i type with 2 fingers ,still cant find the damn Q most of the time , all i know is when it stops workin i turn it off and start over lol if you cant fix it with a hammer ,it cant be fixed !!!!

Gink

Reaction score
I can type pretty decent now. Since I started working in a Office setting it is just something I had to learn, so after about 7 years now I can type about 15 words a minute:p

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score

Latest posts