Quantcast

T435

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Reaction score
Replaced fuel line and filter. Starts and runs great.....until it hits some wood. Boggy.

Pulled the limiters(someone had been in there before me). The high speed jet was out 2 1/2 & the low was out 3 1/8.
When I got the saw it had a small split in the fuel line. Were they compensating?

What are the factory settings without the limiters in place?

TK, Spike......?

mweba

Reaction score
Replaced fuel line and filter. Starts and runs great.....until it hits some wood. Boggy.

Pulled the limiters(someone had been in there before me). The high speed jet was out 2 1/2 & the low was out 3 1/8.
When I got the saw it had a small split in the fuel line. Were they compensating?

What are the factory settings without the limiters in place?

TK, Spike......?

My runner is L 2.5 H 2.76 Out. Going to look it up but there was a tech document on the WT942. They called a runabilty replacement or something similar. Looking for it now.

I wrote this on another forum... Recommended replacement for wt 942 due to "performance issues" is the wt1031. Direct bolt up. Saw will have erratic tune from cold to hot.

Last edited:

mweba

Reaction score
Found it.

"To achieve better operating capability with different types of fuels, a new carburettor has been
introduced into production. The new name of the carburettor is Walbro WT-1031. This carburettor
replaces Walbro WT-942."

Introduced serial 2011 15107258

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Reaction score
Found it.

"To achieve better operating capability with different types of fuels, a new carburettor has been
introduced into production. The new name of the carburettor is Walbro WT-1031. This carburettor
replaces Walbro WT-942."

Introduced serial 2011 15107258

Thanks a bunch Mitch. I'll look into that carb.
It did have quite an erratic behavior. One cut was OK (not great....but ok) the next cut was....well....I'd be better off with a hacksaw. I wasnt cutting anything big either. Just a 7" maple that had fallen on the roof of my hunting camp. I'm runnin a 12" bar on it.
Take it outta the wood and it purred like a kitten.......they do have quite a bark for such a small saw.

Thanks again

Latest posts