Tachometers

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Whatchall using?

I've had the wired tiny tach for some time now. The old one was slow to refresh. The newer one is a lot better. I've been waiting FOREVER for my distributor to get the DTI wireless tach, but it seems as though it's never coming. Not sure why. I ordered it in march....

Yesterday I said f it and ordered up an Oppama PET-302 wireless tach. It came in this morning and I love it. Coulda paid less for it elsewhere but going on the ol Husky account helps muh numbers. I thought I snapped a pic of it today, but I didn't. I'll post one tomorrow. The husky logo sure adds a couple bucks to it lol.

Post up some pics and give some reviews as to what works well, what doesn't, what's cheap, what's expensive.... Etc.

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
I use the one that edge and engine sells. I think it's a fast tach.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
I forgot I even had one, lol.

I have the other one - not the fast tach, I have the fat tach, lol.

It's made by the same company and bulky as hell but it works when I use it once every two years.

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
There is one out now that some folks were actually mounting on their saws. I ran an EFCO saw at the Tn. GTG in June that had one. Pretty cool idea, but kinda funny looking all mounted to the handle bar. Now if one was milling, that would be the ticket.

I cant remember who makes it though...