ThanksGiving And Christmas Giving thread

Dh 1984

Banned
Oct 14, 2012
Union county Tn
this thread is for giving away chainsaws, saw parts,tools well to cover it all anything you want to give away this is the thread to do it in.

i'll start it off

i got a small spine .325 7 tooth stihl rim thats new never used. it was giving to me about a year ago and i never found anything to use it on.

Reactions: 1 person

de_dubya

Oct 28, 2012
Mt Washington, KY
Good Idea on the thread. I may move some of my "for parts" saws over here.... I'm getting in a giveing mood. Heck my favorite talk radio changed up on me and is now Christmas music already....

But I miss Mancow and GB :(

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
I've got a whole shop full of saws, bars, chains, cylinders, sprockets, sprackets. Just tell me what to look for and ill ship it right out. :)

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
I'll take anything that's all orange or black & red - essentially whatever is "prettier" I'll take. Them Stihls are ugly as hell so I know you won't be picking one of those. :D

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
I'll take anything that's all orange or black & red - essentially whatever is "prettier" I'll take. Them Stihls are ugly as hell so I know you won't be picking one of those. :D
Them huskys are pretty. I like the xp emblem :)

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Girls love them new orange Husky's - the wife thinks they're all pretty up on the shelf at the dealer. I always tell her they'd all look really pretty on a shelf at home too but then she starts to say the same thing about all the shoes she wants...... :)

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Girls love them new orange Husky's - the wife thinks they're all pretty up on the shelf at the dealer. I always tell her they'd all look really pretty on a shelf at home too but then she starts to say the same thing about all the shoes she wants...... :)
Ok. I was going to comment on your typo but now the quote shows no typo. Dang moderator fixin crap :)

Reactions: 2 people

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
I've got a whole shop full of saws, bars, chains, cylinders, sprockets, sprackets. Just tell me what to look for and ill ship it right out. :)
Anybody need a near new Chi Digital Flat Iron? Also got a high dollar blow dryer, i forget the name though. Ill even cover shipping. :bananarope:

Reactions: 3 people
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprintcar The Official Happy Thanksgiving & GFY and Your Company Thread The Razorback Lounge 7
WoodChuck'r Thanksgiving giveaway. Chainsawz 262
stihl023/5 Happy thanksgiving: The Razorback Lounge 5
leeha Happy Thanksgiving Chainsawz 14
S Happy Thanksgiving The Razorback Lounge 6
P Happy Thanksgiving! The Razorback Lounge 8
stihl sawing MERRY CHRISTMAS The Razorback Lounge 18
leeha Merry, Merry Christmas Chainsawz 6
perfoutdoor 15% off christmas sale For Sale 1
Black Dog Chainsaw 034 charity build - parts acquired via "Christmas Giving" thread Chainsawz 19
countryhog happy Chanukah/merry Christmas/chainsaw Chainsawz 2
DefinitiveDave Christmas Hawgz Exchange - Giveaway - Free For All - Mayhem Chainsawz 526
Yukon Stihl Christmas Cube Pigout Chainsawz 10
dboyd351 Merry Christmas Chainsawz 5
Genius Looks like there is no Christmas this year The Razorback Lounge 2
winland Your favorite Christmas meal? The Razorback Lounge 26
Art Vandelay Christmas week cam check. Firearmz, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Countryside, 10
WoodChuck'r Merry Christmas Everyone! The Razorback Lounge 30
Fifelaker Merry Christmas Chainsawz 3
L christmas give away Chainsawz 1
H 2 H Just had my Family's Christmas Party The Razorback Lounge 12
winland Christmas present ideas The Razorback Lounge 2
WoodChuck'r Hawgz Christmas Giveaway Chainsawz 509
KenJax Tree With the Holidays just around the corner whats on your Christmas list? The Razorback Lounge 29
D Merry Christmas The Razorback Lounge 20
Mrs. J Christmas!! The Razorback Lounge 10