Jul 31, 2013
Southern Minnesota
Good morning.

Current conditions atCherry Capital Airport (KTVC)
Lat: 44.74°NLon: 85.57°WElev: 604ft.

Overcast
36°F
2°C
Humidity73%Wind SpeedW 12 mphBarometer30.27 in (1025.6 mb)Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)Visibility10.00 miWind Chill28°F (-2°C)Last update8 Nov 6:53 am EST
More Information:
Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
Extended Forecast for3 Miles ESE Fife Lake MI
  • Today

Scattered
    Snow Showers
    then Isolated
    Rain/Snow
    High: 37 °F
  • Tonight

Mostly Cloudy
    then
    Scattered
    Snow Showers
    Low: 26 °F
About an inch of white shit on the ground.
I 80 in NE was the scene of a few body shop candidates this morning. Ran from just east of Council Bluffs IA to Grand Island, west of Lincoln the snow started to affect the road surface.
I will commend the highway guys, they threw what they had at it, seen a couple tandem axle plow trucks full of sand without a spreader but with a plow on, so out they went. What they treated was in good shape, where they were short of material was more slippery than a few motorists thought.
Grand Island had three inches of snow, more was possible the guesses guessed. Loaded seed corn east of there, the snow ended by noon.

Nixon

Aug 5, 2013
West Sunbury Pa.
Good Morning ! 35/43 ,dark ,outstanding chance of rain/snow mix . Coffee’s brewing ,stove is stoving . Gonna stop by the Greater West Sunbury - Muddy Creek Pre-cambrian Coprolite Collector’s Convention this Morning . They are having an exhibit of nearly in focus UFO pictures ,and Jim Tutweiller is giving a prentation on the effects of jet contrails . All funds collected will go to help the West Sunbury VFD buy new valve stem covers for their vehicles if enough money is collected . . .

Fifelaker

I can almost see Genius' mushroom cloud from here.
Jul 31, 2013
Fife lake,Mi
Good morning

Current conditions atCherry Capital Airport (KTVC)
Lat: 44.74°NLon: 85.57°WElev: 604ft.

Overcast
35°F
2°C
Humidity76%Wind SpeedCalmBarometer30.14 in (1021.3 mb)Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)Visibility10.00 miLast update9 Nov 5:53 am EST
More Information:
Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast
Extended Forecast for3 Miles ESE Fife Lake MI

Click here for hazard details and duration
Winter Weather Advisory

• NOW until
    5:00am Sat

Winter Weather Advisory
  • Today

Snow
    High: 34 °F
  • Tonight

Snow
    Low: 29 °F
I think it's a communist plot!!!!

Going to grab a load of wood today. I have about a cord laying on the ground at a friends place just around the lake from me.

DefinitiveDave

I do want to see skinny guys in speedos
Oct 24, 2013
Baby it’s cold outside,
Lil flurries here, just north they are having snow that sticks to the cars and cold surfaces, yuck
My sons 28th birthday today so we are going to breakfast later.
Just for a nice visual I am typing this in my skivvies with a new cup of coffee LOL.
Thankfully I dont heat with wood but I still need to get the plows ready for the season :(
Hoping for a giantly lopsided victory over Michigan state this weekend for the Buckeyes to ‘hopefully get us climbing in the poll, though honestly I d’ont see anyone touching alabummer this year, they are pretty much a lock, motherfuckinshiteatersCocks!
Hopefully I will get 4 saws boxed up to ship out today, the number hiding in the garage is declining, i. Think it will dip under 70 now. Woot woot!
Played a little fallout 76 Beta last night with Julie, it is getting better and a little easier, but still too damn many enemies at a time and I got taken Out by the old grenade trap hanging over teh door trick as well.
I got all the rest of the “new items” from the website edited yesterday so i think the meds are starting to work a bit. I cant imagine how lazy i would be on weed LOL.
DD

jrepairsk70e

Jan 10, 2012
Ulser County N.Y.
G'Mornin hawgrz,,,29f headed to 43f ,,hi clouds will be bringin smore rains afta lunch ish . Me an Redmax chased the leaves back into the woods yestaday late aftanoon. Gots a busy day in the shop ,2 jeeps ana caravan for svc's and various repairs ,,,wiper blades an cabin filters SHRN !! Hoping to split n stack a full cord of 18"s Saturday ,then cut nother full cord of 16"s on Sunday [ I hate to make plans this far in advance tho ] subject to muddernatchur and ambitchin level :choppin::chainsaw::couch::truckin::deadhorse::thumbsup:

Sprintcar

mf'er on the other site
Oct 5, 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
Good morning men, "Happy Flyday"! Roads are slick, idiots are out, "Let's be careful out there"!

Current conditions at
Lincoln, Lincoln Municipal Airport (KLNK)
Lat: 40.83°NLon: 96.76°WElev: 1214ft.

Light Snow Fog/Mist
29°F
-2°C
Humidity89%
Wind SpeedW 12 mph
Barometer30.31 in (1027.6 mb)
Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Visibility1.50 mi
Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Last update 9 Nov 5:54 am CST