Majorpayne

Wallet Washer
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois
,,,and domestic, eye gotta' couple domestic chores today.
DUI Dan's Forerunner stops, skids tires in the gravel doin' a slow speed brake check,,f'king alarm is stihl skreemin' inside the cab.
Claims he's sailing it, my money is on him sluggin' and swillin' bunches of beers and bashing thru his 23 acres of woods.
Hippy Bob was topped off yesterday with a rick of well seasoned far'wood.
The Doe Beater wants to buy a new gas range this evening and have a Happy Anniversary dinner somewhere.
Happy anniversary!

cjcocn

McRib
Jan 13, 2012
Earth
DUI Dan's Forerunner stops, skids tires in the gravel doin' a slow speed brake check,,f'king alarm is stihl skreemin' inside the cab.
Claims he's sailing it, my money is on him sluggin' and swillin' bunches of beers and bashing thru his 23 acres of woods.
The Doe Beater wants to buy a new gas range this evening and have a Happy Anniversary dinner somewhere.
Happy Anniversary brother :thumbsup:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Jan 10, 2012
Ulser County N.Y.
Did she tell ya where she went ??