Quantcast

The All Things Aussie Thread: Rest In Peace Mcbob

neil

Reaction score
If anyone wants to have a dig at neil in memory of the

Funnily enough, ya didnt seem to know enough to stop your bar from falling off that one time ;)
Well, well look what the cat dragged in, so you come onto a new forum and think you have the ability to talk down and belittle a genuine race bloke as if your an expert on the subject. Your a fuckwitt, plain and simple try and put **** on me for doing something that happens to every race guy at some stage. May Seem strange to you but, You have never been in a race at all anywhere. piss off idiot.
Well let's see it champ
Dont hold your breath Matt, you kn
Not sure who McBob Jnr is but clearly a trolling tosser 😂

w the story as well as me.

neil

Reaction score
Sorry Blokes for me duplicated posts, it was bad enough with old Bob, but im not about to put up with his boy who will try and milk his father for all he can. just another parasite with a huge chip on his shoulders and too dam stupid to get a life of his own.

Reactions: MCW

Eddie

Reaction score
Kinda figured that . What's a tosser ?

I tried to direct him over to Thomas but he never answered my post or pm ..

McBob jnr

Reaction score
Hahahahahhaha Jeez neily. You bite way way WAY harder than anyone couldve convinced me of otherwise.

I find it funny that the only time neil seems to be on top is when my old boy passed away. Neil, why you gotta be such a funny old prick? Its one thing for you to have a dig at someone, and I suppose I can forgive the blatant childrens language you seem to want to use with me, but for you to accuse me of being some money hungry gutter snipe like some of my sisters, or even better yet, like you, would be beyond contempt.

Anyone interested in buying a race saw that would more than easily beat the pants off of neil, Let me know. With no more work than it takes to start it, you too can own a beastly machine capable of absolutely thrashing ANY stihl or husky.

Time to leave all of those Stihl born husky saws in the dust boys. Times have changed.

McBob jnr

Reaction score
Oh, and im not about to just post photo after photo to pander to anyone who cant think past their own ego. Knowledge is knowledge. Faith is fath. Neil thinks he is the best, and thats faith.

MCW

Reaction score
Hahaha! Jesus Christ little junior. You'd better get your world class racing saws in the arena and prove to everybody how good they are 😂
You'll get a big surprise up your wise little arse. I'm happy to post a video of your dad nearly getting thrown on his arse running Dick Smith's 064 if you'd like. There wasn't any world class saw handling going on there I'll tell you that much 😂

lumberjackau

Reaction score
Bloody hell here we go again🤣

Junior, I'll be your Huckleberry

If you want to run with the big dogs you better front up and stop pissing like a puppy

neil

Reaction score
Bloody hell here we go again🤣

Junior, I'll be your Huckleberry

If you want to run with the big dogs you better front up and stop pissing like a puppy
No Will im not playing this game again. Looks like this kid has made it his lifes ambition to take me on like his old man. I wonder will he go put up mcbobs famouse videos of him winning race after race at national level. Im gonna copy this and show the men who were in the arena back when old Bob talkes the talk and the boy ran round the pit area telling everyone dads gonna win here today.

neil

Reaction score
Hahahahahhaha Jeez neily. You bite way way WAY harder than anyone couldve convinced me of otherwise.

I find it funny that the only time neil seems to be on top is when my old boy passed away. Neil, why you gotta be such a funny old prick? Its one thing for you to have a dig at someone, and I suppose I can forgive the blatant childrens language you seem to want to use with me, but for you to accuse me of being some money hungry gutter snipe like some of my sisters, or even better yet, like you, would be beyond contempt.

Anyone interested in buying a race saw that would more than easily beat the pants off of neil, Let me know. With no more work than it takes to start it, you too can own a beastly machine capable of absolutely thrashing ANY stihl or husky.

Time to leave all of those Stihl born husky saws in the dust boys. Times have changed.
Rave on boy, keep telling yourself how much your old man knew. Im not gonna run him down as we had our time, ill leave him rest peicefully. Old mcbob would be prowd of you, flogging off his collection he spent many years cathering on very liminted money. He would also be proud of you who im sure has no job, so that means your most proberbly living on welfare. I didnt mention your sisters, why did you ???, you must have a guilty consiouse boy. The bottom line is simple, you will milk your late father for all you can for money by flogging old saws for highest prices and live off his name because your too stupid and dumb to live a life if your own. Your not McBob jnr, your a stupid boy with a chip on your shoulders. My post earlier stands. Im not commenting any more.

neil

Reaction score

Rave on boy, keep telling yourself how much your old man knew. Im nit gonna run him down as we had our time, ill leave him rest peicefully. Old mcbob would be prowd of you, flogging off his collection he spent many years cathering. He would also be proud of you who im sure has no job, so that means your most proberbly living on welfare. I didnt mention your sisters, why did you, you must have a guilty consiouse boy. The bottom line is simple, you will milk your late father for all you can for money by flogging old saws for highest prices and live off his name because your too stupid and dumb to live a life if your own. Your not McBob jnr, your a stupid boy with a chip on your shoulders. My post earlier stands. Im not commenting any more
McBob jr , have you met OLY ? You should meet Oly .
Thats a great idea. Im done with this nonscence.

McBob jnr

Reaction score
Hahahahahhaa, none of you have the faintest clue who I am. Im gonna relish this for a while. Might have to post a picture of myself one day to make it a bit easier... y'know, for the older guys like neil.

Latest posts