The All Things Aussie Thread: Rest In Peace Mcbob

McBob jnr

Reaction score
oh, neil, youve got a sawmill near cessnock right? im out the back of that area, kind of in the scrub. Maybe we should just do a little one on one race one day. see whos really got the gear to go the mile.

Im not the kind of guy who challenges someone without showing up either, so make sure you stick to whatever decision you make. friendly competition with no restrictions on saw build or size sounds like it would make a good youtube clip

460cixy

Reaction score
oh, neil, youve got a sawmill near cessnock right? im out the back of that area, kind of in the scrub. Maybe we should just do a little one on one race one day. see whos really got the gear to go the mile.

Im not the kind of guy who challenges someone without showing up either, so make sure you stick to whatever decision you make. friendly competition with no restrictions on saw build or size sounds like it would make a good youtube clip
**** off dick spit

McBob jnr

Reaction score
nah mate, i think ill just stay here. You all seem to think nothing of me, and that i must be some poser, right?

Ive just put up a challenge, and if none of you piss poor excuses for old retired wannabe loggers can come and show me how its done, than I must have something going for me or you guys wouldve just squashed me flat.

loosers

Super44

Reaction score
I am new to this pissen match! A logger wanna be --maybe. What is your side of the match????

McBob jnr

Reaction score
I dont have a side. I see myself as being in the middle of a big group of people, some who have formed obvious cliques, and I simply want to sell the saws I have no use for, and race one against another guy who I personally feel would be very good competition.

however... it seems that not only does everyone here seem to have a stick the size of ayers rock lodged in their butts, but as soon as they see any potential threat to their manliness or lack thereof, they get really upset.

I just wanna sell the saws Ive got and race my one good saw against neil. I seriously doubt he would race me though. Its probably too much risk to his ego. "why possibly lose to some new pissant, when I can be king monkey in my tree with these other four baboons?"

neil

Reaction score
Someone has way too much free time, this thread died along with with the auther. Im a bit dissapointed the admin has allowed it to continue.

Bigfella

Reaction score
Well well well, pups grow up. He wants to be a real wild dog. Shame little pigs have big ears cause it's done him no good. Heard half stories, half truths and good know he can read and use a computer. Old McBob would probably be turning in his grave knowing what **** is going down on his name sake. Surely there is enough brains in the pups head to realise time is over. He could start his own thtead. See how many followers he has.

Reactions: MCW

Latest posts