The controversial Husqvarnas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
We gonna see a vid of that 562?????? :ranting: Come on mang you can't post a pic and then vid up a different saw :bananajump::bananapirate::dancingpig:

Even though the 390 was haulin the mail :evilgrin:

Reactions: 1 person

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
We gonna see a vid of that 562?????? :ranting: Come on mang you can't post a pic and then vid up a different saw :bananajump::bananapirate::dancingpig:

Even though the 390 was haulin the mail :evilgrin:
Them dogs are just posterboard mockups. . . They have to be cut yet.

Rick is gonna be busy fer a couple days, and get me some hard numbers off the outer and they can be cut.

Can't remember if that 562ct is modded or not? :wave:

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Feb 6, 2013
Hello Rick. Same ole videos huh. Got any of a saw that make it through a complete cut?

Metals406

Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
Hello Rick. Same ole videos huh. Got any of a saw that make it through a complete cut?
Ya might want to shoosh-it-stew.

His saws run and cut just fine. . . I've been doing some reading -- and have noticed a pattern with how folks taunt Rick, and then cry foul when he finally says something.

Be constructive or bugger off.

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Feb 6, 2013
Who's taunting who? If you've been reading and I know you have by your new membership on FF then you must know who he refers to has "redneck" in his first ever SAWHAWGZ post. Talk about being constructive!! Bugger off?.....seriously? You must have an agenda!

Metals406

Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
Who's taunting who? If you've been reading and I know you have by your new membership on FF then you must know who he refers to has "redneck" in his first ever SAWHAWGZ post. Talk about being constructive!! Bugger off?.....seriously? You must have an agenda!
Nope, no agenda.

Rick is referring to Kevin as "Redneck" -- you know this. It's a bit retaliatory for sure, and should be expected by Kevin. You also know this is only after you and Kevin piled on him out of left field over him posting some videos and chainsaw dogs. Kevin also drug me into it by calling me "Chong", of course when I'm not around to defend myself. I also find it odd, as I've never once said or done anything to him -- to have him talk ✖✖✖✖ about me on a chainsaw board.

Have either of you talked with Rick on the phone? Do you know if he truly is a good or bad person? The guy has had to put up with attacks since he became interested in chainsaws a few years ago. . . I know, I've watched it since the beginning. The guy is from Chico California, so yeah, he's going to use his own verbiage and speech, just like someone from Louisiana would, or a Maine. It doesn't make him bad, but yet people dogpile him for it.

Did you know he has a heart for kids and education, and he teaches school? I bet you didn't.

He never said his stuff was the greatest, or he was the best builder ever, or the best sawyer, or any of that crap.

As far as being constructive, you can also take note that my one post so far on FF, is to help with a 44 oil pump, with a mod suggestion. See, constructive.

So yeah, be cordial, and follow what your mother told you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Feb 6, 2013
:marshmallow:.......wow.....that was a roast. Sorry if I offended you Nate....that wasn't my intention

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I don't have time for this so let's all play nice. There's no need to go looking for anything intentionally. That may or may not have been the intention but it sure came across that way.

I've talked with Rick. We haven't gotten off topic about other people, just the conversation that pertained to the two of us. Super nice guy IMO.

And the whole Maine comment, come on man everyone knows we're always right and the rest of the world needs to conform to our ways. This new nation of tolerance is BS and I'll come out and say it. There's a reason that Maine is "the way life should be." Simple signs people, follow along :bananatrance:

Reactions: 4 people

Cut4fun

May 9, 2012
chainsawrepair.createaforum.com
Nope Nate I have no problems with you. If I had a problem with you I wouldnt have offered you the choice of my top handle saws when you were looking for one.
Plus I would have sent you a PM if there was a issue. ;)

Also the chong thing you have really lost me on. It's basically as it states. ricardo has run everyone off his site so he only has cheech and chong to talk to. You know like in imaginary people. :laughing:

Matter of fact here is the chong post.

He's like that Jeff.

Has his own hive but his stupidity ran all 75 members off :D and the other half owner. So now there is only cheech and chong to talk back and forth with. :D
Which lead to little queen b leaving her hive seeking others for approval.
If anyone wants the link to the thread in question so you can see for yourselves just ask in PM or if Jason wants it posted here just say Jason. :cowdance:

Reactions: 1 person

Metals406

Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
No worries on my end. . . The 'pile on Rick' game got old like 3 years ago though.

Lets play another game now instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.