Mastermind

unwilling to issue dredge permits
Jan 12, 2012
Under the thumb of Thomas1
Many of the old OT guys from AS have been asked to post somewhere else........their sick sense of humor isn't really welcome there these days it seems. I figured I'd start this thread here and see if they would show up......

GFY & GAL

HAND :happybounce:

Reactions: 1 person

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
Many of the old OT guys from AS have been asked to post somewhere else........their sick sense of humor isn't really welcome there these days it seems. I figured I'd start this thread here and see if they would show up......

GFY & GAL

HAND :happybounce:
GFY?

Ghey Fondling Yodelers?

I'm confused....

Reactions: 2 people

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Will this thread help my connection issues? I tried to get them resolved in the help forum, but nobody listened.

I'm thinking of getting into saw porting, anybody have a small lathe they'd part with?

Reactions: 1 person

Mastermind

unwilling to issue dredge permits
Jan 12, 2012
Under the thumb of Thomas1
Will this thread help my connection issues? I tried to get them resolved in the help forum, but nobody listened.

I'm thinking of getting into saw porting, anybody have a small lathe they'd part with?
There's a help forum????? No kidding???????

I got this big boil on my ass see........... :omg:

Maybe that's what Brian is smelling. :happygrin:

Reactions: 2 people

procarbine2k1

Jan 10, 2012
Haha, kidding. I normally don't find such despicable humor, humorous. Part of my enjoyment of that post, is knowing that I would have went to camp elsewhere.

Reactions: 8 people