The new WTF and gender neutral chainsaw GFY thread

Paincow

Paul Stanley makes me turgid
Apr 23, 2014
Mods, do we need this?

I think the originator of "mods do we need this" was arboristsite Paincow stalker "jukeboxjunkie" in 5 word thread over there. That guy just could not grasp the concept of the ignore feature. Some people are on a mission to be offended. That guy's probably dead now he was morbidly obese 10 years ago.

stihl sawing

aquirrel aficionado
Jan 12, 2012
Arkysaw
Mods, do we need this?

I think the originator of "mods do we need this" was arboristsite Paincow stalker "jukeboxjunkie" in 5 word thread over there. That guy just could not grasp the concept of the ignore feature. Some people are on a mission to be offended. That guy's probably dead now he was morbidly obese 10 years ago.
On ignore you go, plus reported.

Paincow

Paul Stanley makes me turgid
Apr 23, 2014
I only seen that guy one time and he was beggin then. ain't he the one that wouldn't let those hurricane victims in his stadium? he finally caught enough hell over it and caved in. what a real Christian he is.
2qxvmd.jpg

DSS

chinchilla felcher
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn© is a midget
Mods, do we need this?

I think Paincow always wanted to nail his wife. I can't remember her name

CBird

Hurt feelings
Jan 5, 2014
Vergas, Mn
I only seen that guy one time and he was beggin then. ain't he the one that wouldn't let those hurricane victims in his stadium? he finally caught enough hell over it and caved in. what a real Christian he is.
He ain’t a Christian.