Quantcast

The new WTF and gender neutral chainsaw *** thread

PRJ

2-ply sidewalls
Reaction score
San Luis Obispo County, California 15 miles from t

Eddie

Reaction score
So,,,,, Some of you guys are looking but not posting . Are y'all just abandoning Sawhawgz and hanging out with Rob on fuckbook now ?

Eddie

Reaction score
no, they want no part of a demonic filth like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Yet you are still here . What does that say about you ? Nobody is making you stay here . Nobody is forcing you to post . You don't like what ckelp says , ignore him . Don't like what I post , same . Should be an easy fix for you since nobody else but MFM is posting . You two can hang out and just ignore the rest of what few of us are still here .

:deadhorse::clap:

olyman

Reaction score
Yet you are still here . What does that say about you ? Nobody is making you stay here . Nobody is forcing you to post . You don't like what ckelp says , ignore him . Don't like what I post , same . Should be an easy fix for you since nobody else but MFM is posting . You two can hang out and just ignore the rest of what few of us are still here .

:deadhorse::clap:
you, mr demonic filth,,post stuff about me,,and expect me to leave it???? stuff it, puke....

Eddie

Reaction score
you, mr demonic filth,,post stuff about me,,and expect me to leave it???? stuff it, puke....
Did not say I wanted or expected you to leave . All I said was if you don't like what is posted you have that option or the one where you just ignore it . Are you and Bad Smelling brothers ? Or are you the same person ? Can't tell a bit of difference in your holier than everybody else attitude and his . Post on as you please as far as I care , you ain't bothering me none .

kspakland

Reaction score
Did everybody run out of weird and/or funny pix to post, or did they abandon the site ??

Super44

Reaction score
Why did they leave?? This is the fastest I have ever seen a site fade away.

Mike from Miami

Marino is the GOAT
Reaction score
*among QBs that have never won a super bowl
T1 didn’t like @Angie being in charge. Something about having to spend 40 seconds turning off the ads in exchange for actually being able to poast pics.

Some of us didn’t get the super secret PM invite for the new forum. And or decided to stay behind and remake sawhawgz.com into a kinder and gentler online chainsaw forum community.

Last edited:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Why did they leave?? This is the fastest I have ever seen a site fade away.

Glad to see you here. And we did have about 2 days while the colors for the forum were set. It was a weekend and our tech guy was away for a little bit of life. The ones that left have their own reasons.

But enough about them. How can we make SawHawgz do better and get more members that are interested in the topics here? Or is there a way to expand the focus of the site?

Super44

Reaction score
Topics are good for us chainsaw types. I was more of a lurker doing some reading and checking out the funny stuff. There were some real characters posting stuff here making it fun to stop in. The new types of adds I am seeing will not sit well with this kind of crowd? I think we are mostly outdoors country kids, not the afraid of the dirt city slickers. Advertise some we might actually use.

Latest posts