Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis Gionet

Apr 17, 2012
Hearst, Ontario, Canada
Wassup Denis.

How's it goin'.....?? You been running that 435 much....????
Hey Jason ! Not since I finished my camping firewood. Did about 3 truckloads of tamarack with it, so we're basically done with the firewood for this year. Cleaned the tree sap out of it the next week, what a freakin' mess. Might have a project for it soon though.

We're going to build a shed for at the lake, to store the quad and mower and stuff, but 2 stories. First level for the quad and all, with a locking door, and the 2nd story will be for the kids. I'm thinking about doing it in a tee-pee shape, smaller at the top, and (almost) all out of round wood, probably poplar, 'cause there's tons of it out here, and its easy to skin the bark off of it. Will put up pics when its started. Going out there this weekend, maybe start cutting some material then. We'll see.

Have an awesome day y'all !

Reactions: 3 people

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
Morning fellers. Got some coffee in me and I have a day off ahead of me to find something to pass the time.

Reactions: 4 people

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
I guess that would work jason. Its hard to find something to do to occupy free time in a motel room. I thought about bringing a vise to file chains in but figured they might not like metal shavings in the carpet:D

rburg

May 1, 2012
TN
Good morning to all you saw hawgz. Spent most of yesterday with Wiggs and he is doing much better than he was 2 wks ago when I visited him. It won't be much longer before he will be ready to run some more saws.

Reactions: 3 people

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Staff member
Jan 10, 2012
And we're off.... Camping after work !!! Got the camper water and hydro connected, fridges are working, we're all set !

Have a good weekend y'all !
Enjoy Denis... I'm jealous...
:cookingout:
I gotta cut some Hedge logs Saturday... :saywhat:

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.