Quantcast

The official Off topic Thread

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Ok anything goes here. But keep it with in the rules of this fine site. I really don't know how to start it off so i'll let someone else start it LOL.

Mrs. J

Reaction score
The misspelling kinda goes along with the whole meaning behind the thread. I kinda lawk misspelling things :)

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Mmmmm a nice rosemary rubbed prime rib...... Oh man I be drooling all over now :D

de_dubya

Reaction score
I need spell check

Have y'all seen the below in a chain mail? First time I read it I was half way through it before I really caught on that every word w/ more than 3 letters was spelled wrong. I doubt it was an actual college study, and I have not seen anything written to say it was or wasn't, but find it oddly funny.

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on.

dw

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Yeap that's nothing new (unless you've never seen it before, lol).

I saw that prolly 10 years ago or more, blew my frikkin' mind the first time I saw it for sure.....