Iowa
Lets go guys, pile it on. :eek:

Make sure you use plenty of imoticons to accentuate your humor:D:D

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Did you sell that saw to Fish yet? He sure wants it......
Nah I'm holding out for another to make a frankensaw. I need to know if the recoil will swap from a 260 or not. I don't know how much they changed from the 260 to 261. I know the tank is different with the whole carb mount and whatnot, and I'm sure the case is different as well. But the recoil....?

And I gotta say, I like these captive bar nuts better than the Husky setup, although if you damage one it looks like you have to buy a new side cover.

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Nah I'm holding out for another to make a frankensaw. I need to know if the recoil will swap from a 260 or not. I don't know how much they changed from the 260 to 261. I know the tank is different with the whole carb mount and whatnot, and I'm sure the case is different as well. But the recoil....?

And I gotta say, I like these captive bar nuts better than the Husky setup, although if you damage one it looks like you have to buy a new side cover.
Nothing crosses that I've found....but I may be mistaken. Stihl has a service tool to install new nuts:screwy:

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Is it possible to have an entire conversation while only using smileys?:ranting:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DefinitiveDave The Official "YES THIS IS THE BEG FOR T-SHIRTS" thread Hawgz Back 40 15
Mike from Miami The :official: metal detector thread Hawgz Garage 7
DSS The official Sawhawgz fleshlight thread OFFICIAL Hawgz Back 40 54
stihl sawing The Official Girls T1 Dated Thread. The Razorback Lounge 36
Sprintcar The Official Happy Thanksgiving & GFY and Your Company Thread The Razorback Lounge 7
Fifelaker The official DSS birthday and bbq thread The Razorback Lounge 50
stihl sawing The official T1's love for KFC thread. The Razorback Lounge 271
Majorpayne The Official Delicate Asshole Thread The Razorback Lounge 278
DSS The official happy birthday SS thread, for the 3744th time The Razorback Lounge 50
mikeypizano The Official Motivate The Big Giant Head to Lose Weight Thread! The Razorback Lounge 63
Genius The real official official happy birthday SS thread. The Razorback Lounge 0
thomas1 the official for real happy birthday SS thread The Razorback Lounge 28
DSS the official for real happy birthday SS thread The Razorback Lounge 72
mikeypizano The Official MikeyPizano isn't dead (yet) thread... The Razorback Lounge 24
Paincow Official Mikey Pizano's birthday was yesterday thread The Razorback Lounge 6
Fifelaker The official Happy Birthday Mikey thread. The Razorback Lounge 11
Genius Geniusfest 2015 (The official Michigan GTG) GTG'z & Eventz 1544
Sprintcar The get well soon cjcocn's alleged girlfriend 2015 official thread, and stuff. The Razorback Lounge 39
DSS official Woodchuck'r birthday thread twenny ought foteen The Razorback Lounge 60
wendell The Official DSS Beg for Rep Thread: No Whining Allowed The Razorback Lounge 185
jrcat The Official Happy Birthday Blazin Thread Hawgz Back 40 18
Majorpayne The Official Mikey's Shift lever Thread The Razorback Lounge 166
DSS The official Happy Birthday Sprintcar Thread The Razorback Lounge 14
DSS The Official twochains Happy Birthday and ManWhore thread The Razorback Lounge 28
Mastermind The Official "I Need Me Some Recompense" Thread The Razorback Lounge 174
Freehand The Official Pants Wetting Panic Bunny OMFG There's A Snake (And How To Cook Various Roadkill And Ve The Razorback Lounge 50
Freehand The Official Hey Randy Where's My MF'n Poolan 4000 Thread, Love Jon The Razorback Lounge 34
mweba Official joist hanger thread The Razorback Lounge 32
Fish Well, I guess it is official.... Mrs. Darin has decided to ban me....... Sniff The Razorback Lounge 49
DiggersDad Is There An Official "You Suck" Thread? (with pics) Chainsawz 136
DSS The official happy birthday and post all things smaller than Pizanos head thread The Razorback Lounge 56
tree monkey official goodnite thread The Razorback Lounge 12
thomas1 The official Hippy Birthday Jon1212 2013 thread. Hawgz Back 40 23
jacob j. The official Happy Birthday Chuck'r 2013 thread The Razorback Lounge 33
jrcat The Official SawHawgz.com Roast thread... The Razorback Lounge 118
Laroo Surely we need an official Jonsereds thread don't we? Chainsawz 711
Homelite410 The official Man Law thread. The Razorback Lounge 133
Sprintcar The Official Cheetos and Cheeze Puffs Thread The Razorback Lounge 6
DSS The Official happy birthday Wendell thread 2013 The Razorback Lounge 1455
KenJax Tree The official Would ya hit it thread!!NO SNACKIE'S!!!!! The Razorback Lounge 1
Wigglesworth The Official "Ported Saw Vid Thread" Chainsawz 38
Chity_Avatar The Official Chity Stihl thread Chainsawz 2715
Dh 1984 The official Off topic Thread The Razorback Lounge 22
TK The official 'Whatcha Burnin' 2012-2013 thread Hawgz Back 40 37
TK The official good morning thread!!! The Razorback Lounge 38430
TK The official goodnight thread The Razorback Lounge 1
RandyMac Ranger pick-ups. Auto Talk 90
M Need to pick out an android HELP! GeekHawgz! 7
cat-face timber CFT Stihl saws build thread Chainsawz 14
nk14zp OIL THREAD Hawgz Back 40 71